Layout Challenge #12

Why?
Where you gonna be that you need the extra week?
Are you going on a trip?
Are you gonna take me?
huh?
huh?

Oh heck no! No trip...but if I was, I'd grab you on my way out of dodge!! :)

Just bearbear said she couldn't get to it till the 23rd and wanted to give her a chance to post...

:flower3: Thanks. I'd grab you too.

I don't have a problem with extending the date. Gives me a chance to decide what paper I am willing to cut up.:thumbsup2

OK here is mine. I'm not totally wild about it but at least it gave me something creative to do with my Dinoland pics since I usually just slap them on a page and call it a day... And my camera was not cooperating so the flash is a bit harsh.

IMG_4208.jpg

And here is the other one I made for Challenge #11 that I never got to post (gotta love power failures...)

IMG_4202.jpg

Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

Great job Simba!!! :)

I need to still do one of the other challenges..I should challenge myself to do both..

Ok, we will extend to the 25th and draw a name on the 26th... I'll update the OP.

Great LO's everyone! :thumbsup2
I am happy about the extension as DS and I are going to DC for the inauguration and I wasn't sure if I would get to this challenge before we left! :yay:

OK here is mine. I'm not totally wild about it but at least it gave me something creative to do with my Dinoland pics since I usually just slap them on a page and call it a day... And my camera was not cooperating so the flash is a bit harsh.

IMG_4208.jpg

And here is the other one I made for Challenge #11 that I never got to post (gotta love power failures...)

IMG_4202.jpg

Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

and here I thought I was the only one who the gorilla gave butt side to. :rotfl2:

and here I thought I was the only one who the gorilla gave butt side to. :rotfl2:

No they really don't like us! :rotfl2: They will sit there and not move for like 15-20 minutes and then as soon as we show up, they leave. Maybe we smell? :confused3

cute pages everyone! I have my page done. I need to just get it on here. I actually need to get three more picture for the other side to the layout...but that is for another day....or challange!

Oh heck no! No trip...but if I was, I'd grab you on my way out of dodge!! :)

Just bearbear said she couldn't get to it till the 23rd and wanted to give her a chance to post...

Thank you. I will post it when I get home on the 25th. Thank you so much!!!!
Cindy

Here's mine. Usually I don't blur the faces but these were so close up with my daughter I just felt I need to give her a little privacy.....This is right be fore the braces. Now I need to do the brace pictures. This was a fun template!
edit.jpg

great page Spinning!!! :)
Love it..

I want to do a before braces/braces on/after braces page... I took photos of all of it... even poor DD w/ the mouth full of a mold and the stuff seeping out the side for the mold of the retainer! LOL

great page Spinning!!! :)
Love it..

I want to do a before braces/braces on/after braces page... I took photos of all of it... even poor DD w/ the mouth full of a mold and the stuff seeping out the side for the mold of the retainer! LOL

Nancy,
Our orthodontist (like most) take photos for the patients chart (computer) of your chld before and after and lots of times it's those GOOD close ups of the teeth. I have the pics of my son too! It doesn't hurt to ask them to print them up if they have them. I told them why, shoot you are going there for what 3-4 years you're like family anyway they might just do it for you. ;)

Nancy,
Our orthodontist (like most) take photos for the patients chart (computer) of your chld before and after and lots of times it's those GOOD close ups of the teeth. I have the pics of my son too! It doesn't hurt to ask them to print them up if they have them. I told them why, shoot you are going there for what 3-4 years you're like family anyway they might just do it for you. ;)

I will have to ask!! They are very good w/ ours!!! They crack me up..they spend more time goofying w/ the kids..they make the experience fun for everyone! They even have a coffee bar ready for the parents who have to have their kids there @ 7AM!!! (I take those appts to avoid DD missing any school so she can exempt finals! LOL)

Great pages everyone! I love them all. :)

I'm going to work on this challenge this weekend. It will be my first time joining you guys :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter