Layout Challenge #12

Here is mine.

snapcracklepop.jpg

Here's my page. I had to modify the sketch a little bit to get more pictures in.

IMG_7179.jpg

This will actually be the companion page to the layout I did for the last challenge - same topic, same papers. And it's helping me finish out my 2008 album - a good thing on all fronts!

NIce page NEE!!!

I wanted to do mine today..but the kids finally talked DH into taking them to the game down at the downtown arena... lost..so I wish I would have saved my money...but it was family time...even though one of the kids is mad that we enforced his punishment from the last visit....so we are bad parents....
My response "did you follow the rules that were made for you"
his response "no"
my response "were you made aware of the consequences?"
his response "yes"
my response "than why are you surprised we are upholding the punishment"
his response "but"
my response "but nothing"
his response ~ hasn't talked to us in 2 hours!
It's an easy task my friend.. know the rule, follow the rule, NO punishment needs to be enforced!!!
:faint: teenagers!!

I wanted to do mine today..but the kids finally talked DH into taking them to the game down at the downtown arena... lost..so I wish I would have saved my money...but it was family time...even though one of the kids is mad that we enforced his punishment from the last visit....so we are bad parents....
My response "did you follow the rules that were made for you"
his response "no"
my response "were you made aware of the consequences?"
his response "yes"
my response "than why are you surprised we are upholding the punishment"
his response "but"
my response "but nothing"
his response ~ hasn't talked to us in 2 hours!
It's an easy task my friend.. know the rule, follow the rule, NO punishment needs to be enforced!!!
:faint: teenagers!!

Sounds very similar to something said in this house! Our kids are younger, but it's the same thing. I thought it was pretty simple :confused3

I tried to stay as close to your sketch as I could. :thumbsup2
It was harder to get the staples where I wanted. I had to move the date a little more to the right than I wanted it.

100_3615.jpg

Thanks. It is soo hard to believe that the sweet baby in those photos is now an ornery ten year old. Where does the time go?:confused3

What time of the year were you there? We didn't see Beast out at all in August.

Love your page.

Love both layouts...
I've got my photos...and I know what I want to do..but I can't get the paper (pattern) to flow right... :( I'm so sad...so I'm still plugging away on it...

very nice layouts!
AlexWyattMommy I really like that way the ribbon cut the page. It makes you really look at both sides!

very nice layouts!
AlexWyattMommy I really like that way the ribbon cut the page. It makes you really look at both sides!

I figured that was why the sketch had that one part so dark. It is really a maroon with the white stitching like the sketch.

I joined in the fun. Love the sketch, it was fun!
100_1323-1.jpg
I had these pictures from last year and couldn't figure out what to do with them till now. Thanks!!!

Elsie

I would really like to try these challenges.... just one question are digital pages allowed? I do have some traditional supplies, but with a 6 month old I kind of lack the time / space to do traditional pages.

I personally don't care. But if you win the challange you would need to make sure what ever the prize is it can be used by paper scrappers.
I think the goal of this challange is to just get pages done and have ideas to inspire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter