Layout Challenge #12

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Hello and welcome to layout challenge # 12!!!

This challenge will run from today until January 25th. I will have my kids draw a winner on January 26th at 6:30am! (they'll be getting ready for school, this will be a motivator the first one up gets to choose the name! :rotfl: ).

There is only one entry per person but please feel free to show as many layouts that you utilize with this template if you like it..

I was searching pagemaps today and going through their archives and saved quite a bit of ideas!!!

There will be three parts to this challenge..
1. The Layout Template
challenge1idea-1.jpg

2. Try to use at least 2 different patterened papers!!
3. add at least one extra embellishment on the page!

ETA: Please feel free to use some creative liberties~ flip it, shorten the journalling and add an extra photo.. and a few extra photos and hide your journalling w/a tag...

Good luck and I'll post my layout (which will not count) sometime hopefully this afternoon or tomorrow!! :)

Entries:
Raenstoirm
Colleeng
Simba22
spinning
jennasmomma
NEE
AWM
DN14
ick33
danilynn19
vanyel
ar
PN96 ~ mine doesn't count (just for tracking purposes)

Well... unfortunately I wasn't real inspired by the last sketch. I LOVED what everyone did, but I "just wasn't feelin' it"! Plus things have been busy. But hopefully I will get this one done! I should have some time next week after this two week subbing gig ends! I'll keep checking to see what the layout looks like..........................P

I so know what I want to do with this one... so I need to upload photos to be printed and go get them printed tonight after the game or probably first thing in the morning because sometimes they just don't have the right people working if there is a problem... :)

Woohoo! Ready to go to work on this one when I get home from work tonight!!

I'll have to give this one a try. I'll have to find a page that doesn't have a lot of pictures.

This is going to be a perfect layout for pictures I have been struggling with. Thanks, Nanc. :thumbsup2 I had picked another Page Map layout but it wasn't right, this one will be.

So I actually got this one done. Great layout idea. I always need fresh ideas. After awhile sometimes I feel like I'm just sticking pictures on a page.

Genie2005.jpg

Great layouts!!! :)
I hope to work on my today...but DH is home...so it will probably wait till tomorrow.. I have my idea and my title in my head.. papers picked.. photos narrowed down...and I just need PEACE And QUIET!

I love this one. I am actually going away on the 23rd for the weekend and I am taking all these ideas with me and will get them done on that weekend. Great job on the pages so far.
Cindy

Do you all have a problem if I extend this till the 25th of Jan...and I'll have the kids pull a name the morning of the 26th??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter