Layout Challenge #12

Oh i'm not worried about winning.... after seeing some of the other pages on here, I have a long way to go to compete. lol

I do have a few paper scrapbooks started, but I don't get much time to work on them.... maybe a page or two a month (if i'm lucky)

Thanks.... Hopefully I'll be posting a layout soon....

I would really like to try these challenges.... just one question are digital pages allowed? I do have some traditional supplies, but with a 6 month old I kind of lack the time / space to do traditional pages.

We allow both but as said above the prize on this one is for paper scrappers. We also have weekly digital challenges although those do have a requirement to use disney related photos that this one doesn't have.

Rebecca

Me personally, I don't mind if it's digital or traditional... I however had not put any thought into a prize for digital entries. As long as you don't mind getting a traditional item as a prize I'm all for it...

As for drawing the winner..it's an open draw... the hostess puts the name in a bucket, hat, cup..and someone draws the winner...so it's open to anyone as long as they are willing to host the next challenge.

Oh i'm not worried about winning.... after seeing some of the other pages on here, I have a long way to go to compete. lol

I do have a few paper scrapbooks started, but I don't get much time to work on them.... maybe a page or two a month (if i'm lucky)

Thanks.... Hopefully I'll be posting a layout soon....

Me personally, I don't mind if it's digital or traditional... I however had not put any thought into a prize for digital entries. As long as you don't mind getting a traditional item as a prize I'm all for it...

As for drawing the winner..it's an open draw... the hostess puts the name in a bucket, hat, cup..and someone draws the winner...so it's open to anyone as long as they are willing to host the next challenge.

Like PN96 said, it's not a competition. :grouphug: We just want to see the work. :)

Ok, who wants to come find paper for me? I can't get patterned paper that works... darn this challenge is getting the best of me!!!! Help!!

Ok, who wants to come find paper for me? I can't get patterned paper that works... darn this challenge is getting the best of me!!!! Help!!

Do you have any of the DCWV stacks? Picking two from the same color palette there would be an easy fix.

Yes, and the minute I cut them down and then add the photos they don't look right... I'm getting really frustrated!!! I think I'll take DS8 down with me and see what he comes up with!!!

Can you find 2 that are similar patterns and colors with one larger print and one tiny?

Rebecca

Do you have a double sided patterned paper? Try using both sides of it instead of 2 different pieces of paper.

Rebecca

Do you have a double sided patterned paper? Try using both sides of it instead of 2 different pieces of paper.

Rebecca

My page is made with the "backside" of patterned paper. The only thing they have in common, besides the same maker, is the green color - stripe in the pink & leaves in the blue. I used the solid green background to pull the two together.

I've got something.. patterned paper is not my friend! LOL It's still out of my comfort zone!!!

My finished project...
100_6144.jpg

I've got something.. patterned paper is not my friend! LOL It's still out of my comfort zone!!!

My finished project...
100_6144.jpg

:thumbsup2 You did a good job. I'm too chicken to not use matching paper. Your paper goes together nicely without looking like it came from a set.

nancy I like it!
I find it very hard to use more than one pattern paper....but with these challanges I try really hard to move out of my box!

I'm really having a hard time w/ patterned paper.. I don't know why..
I guess saying "use 2" really was a challenge to most of us...

I hope the next challenge isn't 2 patterned papers, I'll have to throw in the towel! LOL

thanks!! My DH just keeps laughing at me because I still look at it and show a disgusted look on my face... he said "read the board, the girls all like it"...

I'm my own worst critic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter