Kids "Disney" Activity Book ** Updated 4/25 EPCOT "Around the World" pgs added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have tried to download these but no luck..Is that a Power Point file?? .ppt I guess I don't have the right program to work it. It is so awesome though.

Thanks figured it out. Download and then save to powerpoint

The is one awesme book of colouring pages should keep them busy on a 7 hr+ plane ride

I had forgotten all about this thread, but planning a surprise trip for my daughter and this will be perfect in the "surprise box" she opens the day we leave. Thanks again to everyone for your contributions.

Thank You everyone for what you added and created on here! This is going to be a great suprise for our trip. I think I may have enough to do 2 books with though. :yay:

Glad this post was bumped up. Thanks for the great printables. Will look through everything and print what I can use when I get home.

Amazing thread and amazing job! Thank you OP for your hard work. I am totally subscribing to this for future use.

Amazing Boy book!!
Thank you for all your hard work this is getting printed for my boys now!

I had forgotten all about this thread, but planning a surprise trip for my daughter and this will be perfect in the "surprise box" she opens the day we leave. Thanks again to everyone for your contributions.

Have you seen the designs that are letters from various characters saying: "We heard you were coming to Disney.... can't wait to see you ... here are some treasures....." etc etc ....

i am creating a surprise box and "mailing it" to the house - with the letter on the outside of the box for the kids to get in the "mail"....

As though it were coming straight from Disney.... I can't wait to see the looks on their faces!!!

I started viewing this thread in the very beginning... and now i'm at the end moving backwards... LOL

I have downloaded the BOY/GIRL book --- Does anyone want to refer me to a specific page here in the thread w/ specific activities that they like --- either website or already posted pages??

Can't wait to find more STUFF!!! I will be printing this out for my DD10 and DS4.

Thank you for posting all of this!

Hi everyone!! I've gotten a couple PM's regarding this.
But to START downloading this, the link is on the front page.
After that... there are OODLES of more printables to go through.
To save, right-click and "Save As".

So glad you all LOVE!!
Thanks for you kind words.

-

Love your pages, on this thread. I am having a hard time accessing your 4shared file. Is it still active or is it operator error?

I think the files became inactive after awhile.
I refreshed the links.... and this should be available for download now.

Just went through this whole thread over a few hours. Sooo much amazing stuff! Thanks to everyone who submitted links and pictures! I've saved so much stuff from this thread and a couple others I could probably make 3 binders! Good thing my kids will be different ages with different interests, hopefully I can use different things for each of them. Love it all! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter