• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Kids "Disney" Activity Book ** Updated 4/25 EPCOT "Around the World" pgs added

Status
Not open for further replies.
bumping this thread...just printed off a bunch of pages...I am actually just pasting some into a spiral bound scapbook I found @ Mighty Dollar. It has black cardstock pages and it works great! I am going to print out a cover and put clear contact paper over it to protect it!

Thanks for bumping, Dolly. I'm finding all sorts of great threads because of you today!

we're leaving in 1 week and I'm trying to gather fun things to keep the kiddos occupied- this is just perfect!

Bumping this thread again, cause I have a cool thing I just bought that a lot of these pages would be perfect for, :)

Ended up buying both my dd's the Crayola dry erase activity center for Christmas, and was googling some different pages to print for it, when I remembered about this link.

Had this page bookmarked since last year before our Disney trip, but gonna have to start looking through all these wonderful posts again and printing some stuff off..

Just an idea for any of you guys that might be taking trips.. the Crayola thing only costs about $15, and since it's a dry-erase contraption, you can insert the pages into the "folder", write all ya want, then just wipe it off... therefore they can do the same pages over and over without having to re-print them, :)

I'm planning on making up a small folder of these papers for dd's for when we go on trips, etc.

Someone requested the finished page of "Which princess are you?" Here is what I finished with:
This is were I need your help... please help me with the Pochahantas and Mulan I'm just not quite happy with these or come up with any more for these.
Prnicesscards.jpg

I'd say Pocahontas is FEARLESS and EARTHY and Mulan is SPUNKY and DEVOTED

and both are RAVEN HAIRED

can some one tell me how to finish these and maybe help me make one for Tiana and the Different fairies.

Does anyone have this saved in Word the boy and girl. I have a mac and the powerpoint file converts to keynote but when I try to print it doesn't print correctly.

Wonderful!! Thank you so much! I've downloaded many of the pages and look forward to trying to find others, as well.

Oh Krista- These are AMAZING! Seriously! Thank you, and everyone else who contributed so very much for your work

I cannot wait to start printing out my son's book

Did anyone end up using a binder to store them in, instead of binding?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter