• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Kids "Disney" Activity Book ** Updated 4/25 EPCOT "Around the World" pgs added

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great! I was in the process of doing the same thing when I heard about this thread from another thread. Thank you so much for sharing what you have found. I am going to use some of these for my DD this November and then make books again for next summer when we return with some friends and their children.

Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work! I am so excited to be able to surprise my kids with this on our first day.

Could I get a cover personalized for my daughter, Isabel? I'm not very computer literate and can't figure out how to add her name to one of the blanks. Thanks!!!!

Shelly

For the people that had theirs printed and bound somewhere, did you save it to a cd as a power point? Very rural here, would office max do it?

I found some little activity books that are princess in the $ section at Target today.

Subscribing.

Great posts...have already added some of these to our current project.

Thank you, OP, for the work and effort that went into these activity books. I have downloaded and printed the girl book for my daughter. We leave this Saturday and it will help keep her entertained.

:worship:

This just made my day!! I was hoping for something like this but it seemed like such a big job to get it all together!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! It's fantastic!!!

WOW! I am go glad I found this thread...I made a Journal book for me DS10 and was looking for something for my DS5!! I just printed...minus the cover :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter