June Scrapping Challenge-Believen is our Winner!!!!!

I have finally completed one page. I have 2 more ready to be stuck down. I hope to get them done today after I drop DD and her cousin off at VBS.

Finished 20 more at my crop on Friday night. It helps that they were all laid out and just ready to attach. Unfortunately, they've been that way for 4 months. :eek:

I got a card done last night for DH's birthday today. Does that count? It came out really cute. I'll have to post it over on the Lo page.

I have 8 done. I really need to get off my rear and get this wedding album done before dh's cousin gets married in June.

Amanda

Since I am at WDW now, I won't get any more done this month. I completed 29 pages before I left home.

5 more today- I am now up to 10 for the month. I better crank out a bunch more in the next few days if I want to meet my goal of 30!!

1 more tonight for me. My all day crop for Saturday got postponed :mad: I was really looking forward to getting a lot of pages done this month.

I got 2 more done tonight. With any luck I'll have our 2005 trip done by the end of the summer.

Great job so far, ladies. Just a few more days in June to get those pages done. I hope it's a good scrapping weekend for everyone!

I completed 20 more pages last night! Even more good news...I only have 2 more days to scrap of our Disney trip from February! I can't wait to get the albums done! :yay:
Just a note...I have been working on 8x8 albums for each of my children (2 of them). It is so much easier to work on the side by side, so when I am scrapping one page of fireworks, I am still in that mindset to get both done. A friend taught me this lesson, and while it is not always practical, it is easy if you can do it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter