June Scrapping Challenge-Believen is our Winner!!!!!

I just counted the pages I've made for swaps. I can count them now, and I wont count them when I add pictures- right?
Completed page swap- 61
Recipes-45
Baby pages-4
May family album-14
total- 124

I've added your total. I think that what you said was the consensus on the completed pages. Seems reasonable to me.

Congrats to all of you who have been scrapping. I am pathetic. I have only done six pages this month and didnt even sign up for the monthly challenge yet. I am leaving Friday for fishing in Canada and then next month we go to WDW for 8 days with our daughter and her family (littlest Grandaughters first trip) SO I should have memories to scrap. Now I will just need the time!

Squid

joining in late but put me down, got 4 done last night to start, hope to get more done next week after we get back from DLR!

I did three today. But DH has said I can use another cabinet in our dining room for stuff if I clean out what's already in there (trouble is I have NO idea where to hide that lot;) ) so i may do some organising tonight instead of more scrapping.:thumbsup2

This is my first time joining the challenge, but I am up for it! I have already done 10 this month, and we have an outing planned on June 27 for my surprise birthday party (I planned it). :rotfl2: Sad news...I am only on day 4 of our first Disney trip, and already have almost 2 albums full!! :rolleyes1

I organised my cupboard then did another three pages - I love having swap stuff to use!

This is my first time joining the challenge, but I am up for it! I have already done 10 this month, and we have an outing planned on June 27 for my surprise birthday party (I planned it). :rotfl2: Sad news...I am only on day 4 of our first Disney trip, and already have almost 2 albums full!! :rolleyes1

It is never too late to join. You can join all the way till the end of the month.I will add you to the first post when I update later today. I am back in town until thursday afternoon unless my grandfather passes on in which case I will head back to Connecticut.

Rebecca

How do the pages in a paperbag album count? I did 15 pages including the decorations/pics/journaling on the inside tabs for my quick puppy brag album. Do all of those count?

I don't think that I'll be getting any more pages done this month. I've been frantically working on my '07 WDW album, but it's not getting done before we leave. Oh well. We leave for vacation on Sunday for a month, so I guess that I'll be "seeing" all of you in August!

So, here's hoping that someone will complete more pages than I have this month (hint hint! ;) ) since I won't be around to do the monthly totals in July.

How do the pages in a paperbag album count? I did 15 pages including the decorations/pics/journaling on the inside tabs for my quick puppy brag album. Do all of those count?

I would count them- if you feel as though they were significantly less work than some of the other pages that you do you could count them for half but this is for any size page so I would say the all count.

Rebecca

Thanks, Rebecca!

I agonize over ALL of my pages no matter what size they are so I would definitely say they were just as much work as larger ones. This is especially so because I had to make the album in the first place.

I'm going to count them all so please put me down for 15.

Thanks!

Hey Rebecca,

My totals in post #39 are updated through here. I can continue to update for you until you tell me otherwise since you still have a lot going on right now.

2 more for me.

My first batch of Disneyland photos are going to be here on Thursday, so I can begin work on my DL book this weekend!!! :banana: :yay: :banana: I'm hoping to get a bunch done this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter