June Scrapping Challenge-Believen is our Winner!!!!!

rlovew

DIS Veteran
BernardandMissBianca
jennyL
Kicky
ltldeb
Newholidayx2
PrincessNancy96
pjlla
RRBB
TammyP2335

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
aroyer: 4
ColleenG: 10
dsneygirl: 6
fireplug: 6
JESW: 8
Lisa: 9
logan&tylersmama: 2
mandap: 8
mantaz: 7
mommy2mrb: 4
NewEnglandEeyore: 6
pixiebeliever76: 3
Queenie: 3
JandJ: 10
rlovew: 9

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
4greatboys: 22
Fran98765: 23
LisaB: 20
My Little Piglet: 19
princess stich: 12
SIOH: 15
vanyel: 11
mousescrapper: 20 - SIOH also add 2 for May to the annual thread.

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
BriarRose59: 29
Honeybehr1: 27
Macca1111: 45
MazdaUK: 35
mombare: 30
TPCShauna: 40
clairemolly: 28
kswm30b: 31

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):
quiltymom: 62
ariel & eric: 52

Crop Champion (75-100 pages):
Yzerbear19: 80

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):
believen: 124

Updated through post: 130

Total pages for the month: 807
That is about 27 per day.

Great job everyone!!!

Hi Rebecca!!

Add me to the list of participants. I plan on being on the boards by June 20th.. I have lots and lots and lots to catch up on and start getting this Disney trip scrapped!!!!

Count me in, I hope to get back to scrapping!

Count me in. I am going on vacation next week, but I hope to get a lot done when I get back!!

I'm definetely in this month. And I KNOW I'm going to get more done than the pathetic 4 from last month. I'm going to the crops at the GASC at the end of the week and have plans to do First Year albums for both kids. I'm ready to go, except photos. :laughing:

I got 20 done already. :yay:

I got a bunch done while I was at my parent's house this weekend helping them with their laundry since my mom just had surgery on her shoulder and we don't want my legally blind dad to do the laundry! ;) So I got a bunch done while I was over there, which is good. And my Disneyland photopass CD should be here tomorrow so soon I can start my Disneyland book. :yay:

Count me in for the month. I am working on a book for DS teacher of allt he field trips they went on this year. He has 3 alone this week (of course I dont have the pictures for them yet) but it needs to be done by the 17th.

Count me in please...May was not a very good month for me. I am hoping to get a lot more done in June!

I need to play too. Not only do I have swaps to finish, I have a wedding album for dh's cousin that needs to be done by July that I haven't started. Maybe this will keep me on track!

Amanda

I'm planning on doing lots this month...the last two were small months for me, so time to crank out 80-90 pages again! Count me in, first to finish 2006 WDW, then DL.

Kicky and I are both in, and I've done 2 so far this month.

I'll give it a try as I have already done 8 pages this month and that is a record for me! I have actually made it up to August 2004 in both kids books! :)

Jill

I'm in for this month too.

Question if we are in a completed page swap do those pages count that we make or should we wait and count them when we used the returned pages? In a sense we are making two pages so maybe it should count both times. I plan to be working on mine this month so just asking.

Had three for me I am still doing an album for my friend I have about 6-8 more pages to go. So you any of you do pages for others and how much do you charge????

I'm in for this month too.

Question if we are in a completed page swap do those pages count that we make or should we wait and count them when we used the returned pages? In a sense we are making two pages so maybe it should count both times. I plan to be working on mine this month so just asking.

I count the recipe pages I do that are completely done when I mail them- as for completed pages for the swap I count the ones I make for others (because i am done with them completely) but not those I make for myself. So if I am in a group of 5 I count 4 of those i make- I will count my own when I complete them. What I count on the other end will depend on what I have to do. If I put 3 pictures on the page in 2 minutes I won't count it. If i do a lot of changing and work then I would count it. What you count is up to you.

Rebecca

Please sign me up for this month - it's too hot to be outside - in the 90's again today and no rain in sight! I plan to get a lot of pages done this summer :sunny:

I only got 3 done today. I have to go celebrate the Wings' cup victory!!! :banana: :yay: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter