June Scrapping Challenge-Believen is our Winner!!!!!

I finished the rest of the book - please add 27 pages for me

Hey Rebecca,

My totals in post #39 are updated through here. I can continue to update for you until you tell me otherwise since you still have a lot going on right now.

Please do if you don't mind. I will change the first post to reflect the totals you have in post 39 as soon as I leave this message.

Rebecca

I got 4 more done tonight. I'm hoping to plan our March '08 WDW album this weekend so I can get started on it next week when summer school is over!! :cool1:

I'm up to 21. Just need to have DH help with some journaling and I'll have several more. maybe I can get him to do it tonight.

I did 4 more last night - I just didn't feel up to cutting things straight for a swap so I pulled out some swap items :thumbsup2 Don't you love it when you can do that:banana:

1 more for me. Maybe tonight I can get some more done DH wants to watch Transformers. Soooooooo not interest. :rotfl:

1 more for me. Maybe tonight I can get some more done DH wants to watch Transformers. Soooooooo not interest. :rotfl:
I was going to say that if you grew up in the 80's like me, it's actually a lot of fun. Then I thought better of it, and realized I had to amend that to "If you grew up in the 80's and were a gigantic dork like me who watched Transformers and remember Optimus Prime and the Decepticons at least a little, then it's a lot of fun." I'm working on pages now, sneaked the supplies with me back to my parents house. Will update when I get them done! :thumbsup2
Well, it took me so long to get everything in and arranged that I got too tired and only did 4 pages. I have the next two planned, but they were going to require some work and I couldn't start them tonight. Maybe some more this coming week tho. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter