June Scrapping Challenge-Believen is our Winner!!!!!

I went to an all-day crop yesterday, and hoped to work on my honeymoon album, but I left the iris box it was in at home. :mad: So that meant all I could work on were swaps and it doesn't look like I'll be getting in any more pages in June. I'll aim for a better July!

I am finally on the board with 21 for this month! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I have 8 pages done in DDs album and 13 pages in a digital album for my 12 yo cousin.

Now, maybe I can get a few more done today and tomorrow.

I did 3 more yesterday - bringing me up to 11 for the month.

The last day of the month and I finally did some pages for June! Please count me in for 10 pages completed!

A big thanks to New England Eyeore for keeping the totals up to date with all of my travels this month.
Get in any other pages oyu have finished so you can end the month with a bang.

Rebecca

A big thanks to New England Eyeore for keeping the totals up to date with all of my travels this month.
Get in any other pages you have finished so you can end the month with a bang.

Rebecca

I have one more. Another slow month for pages for me!

Well, I wasn't able to finish any more pages this month. I'm too busy prepping for the new puppy. :lovestruc

I'm done with 40 for the month. It's still better than any of my previous totals. :cool1:

See y'all next month!

OK I got 6 more pages done. That puts my total at 7 for the month. I sure do hope to get more done next month!

I got 6 more done. Less than I wanted, but it was Mulan movie night last night, which was a lot of fun.

I got 6 more done. Less than I wanted, but it was Mulan movie night last night, which was a lot of fun.
Sounds like fun! Mulan kicks butt! :)

I did 4 more pages last night. :yay: Overall June was a very good month.

WTG Believen! Can't wait for this month's challenge! I plan to get more pages done!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter