June 2012 code watch?

I have reservations for 2 rooms at POP for 6/16-6/22.

I just called to check availability to upgrading to Wilderness Lodge and was advised by a very nice CM to call back first thing Monday because it may end up not costing me any additional money then what I already have reserved.

I will be calling at 7:59 on Monday!!
Hi Tanyacj!!! It's good to see another Toledoan who is a big fan of Disney too!!! My DH thinks I'm crazy. :rotfl: We might have passed each other at Franklin Park! Are you flying or driving? We were going to drive this year, but decided that we couldn't take the time to drive. We usually fly out of Detroit, but cheaper out of Columbus. I hope that because that CM told you call Monday, that there is going to be a big announcement this weekend!! :rolleyes1popcorn::

well its Apr. 1st and nothing yet. so not looking to good for early june. ow well. i guess i can still hope for something tomorrow!
mikewdw

just called and still no promo...but I COULD go in late August for free dining...yeah no, I want JUNE!

Didn't somebody say, Monday, April 2nd? Still waiting.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I received a 2nd pin code in the mail last week, even though I've already booked using a different discount (that has now expired). This new pin is for 30% off values & moderates. For Deluxe resorts it's only good at WL and AK and they are only good for June 1st - 30th.

The thing is, we wanted to stay at AK when we booked but found out the discount there was only 20%, not 30%, so I booked us at BW. Now I'm thinking about switching back to AK, however, the rest of my family is now set on BW. I can only suspect that the pins are being sent to me because I started off by requesting a vacation dvd, and then I called to see if I had a pin attached to my name. After that I started getting pin codes.

A new summer offer has been released online:

Act Now – Bask in Summer Vacation Savings!
For just $69 per person, per day stay and play this summer
with a 6-night, 7-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort for a family of 4. Book by June 14, 2012.

There are other resorts listed for higher prices. It is for stays June 15-August 14, 2012. No free dining. Boo!

I booked thru AAA so I guess I'll be calling them when they open this morning. We currently have POFQ in mid june.

where did you see this?

A new summer offer has been released online:

Act Now – Bask in Summer Vacation Savings!
For just $69 per person, per day stay and play this summer
with a 6-night, 7-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort for a family of 4. Book by June 14, 2012.

There are other resorts listed for higher prices. It is for stays June 15-August 14, 2012. No free dining. Boo!

We are currently booked the last week in June at POFQ and from what I can tell, this current offer doesn't apply to our resort.

We are currently booked the last week in June at POFQ and from what I can tell, this current offer doesn't apply to our resort.

We are booked at POFQ also. Called AAA and no savings for me. Now if we moved to CBR we'd save over $300 so I'm thinking about it. Really wanted POFQ though - already stayed at CBR.

I'm not for sure what you've looked at to make you think this, but just in case this helps: when I first looked at the WDW website page, I was a little thrown off. I thought only four resorts fell under the new promotion--1 resort per category. When I read the info further, it said here are examples of savings. They listed examples of resorts that fell into value, mod, deluxe, deluxe villa & the savings per category. My resort wasn't listed so at first I was bummed, but then when I saw that they were listing examples of resorts/savings, I called to adjust my reservation & sure enough, my resort was in the promotion. It threw me off when I first looked at it, so hopefully that's your case & you can call and adjust your reservation & get savings.

I was so hoping we all wouldn't have to wait until May 1 like last year when the discount was released. We saved $778.98 off our 9 night reservation at AKL. To say I'm excited is an understatement. :banana: Today is my husband's birthday, so that was the perfect gift. Thank you Disney!!!!!

I'm not for sure what you've looked at to make you think this, but just in case this helps: when I first looked at the WDW website page, I was a little thrown off. I thought only four resorts fell under the new promotion--1 resort per category. When I read the info further, it said here are examples of savings. They listed examples of resorts that fell into value, mod, deluxe, deluxe villa & the savings per category. My resort wasn't listed so at first I was bummed, but then when I saw that they were listing examples of resorts/savings, I called to adjust my reservation & sure enough, my resort was in the promotion. It threw me off when I first looked at it, so hopefully that's your case & you can call and adjust your reservation & get savings.
QUOTE]

I haven't tried calling to adjust my reservation yet, I just priced out the room package on the website with the discount and it was the same price I booked with months ago. I guess it doesn't hurt to call and ask.

I haven't tried calling to adjust my reservation yet, I just priced out the room package on the website with the discount and it was the same price I booked with months ago. I guess it doesn't hurt to call and ask.[/QUOTE]

Someone just posted on another thread that POFQ is offering 5% off. Nothing spectacular by any means, but it would save you some. Every little bit helps. Thought I'd share this info in case it helps you. Good luck!

I just called WDW reservations and the nice cast member applied the new discount to my current reservations. I saved $183! It's not much, but it's money that I didn't have to spend! I'm booked at ASSP anyway, so it was pretty easy. :banana::banana:

I just called to have the Summer Savings Offer applied but the CM checked and the AAA rate I already have is better. I am still waiting for an AP or FL resident rate.

Hi I just called to try and apply the discount for June 17th-22nd. The CM was very nice and looked into things for me. She said that the POR Royal Guest rooms are not included in the promotion. I have a feelingt here are other cases at other resorts.

In the end I am staying at POR Royal Guest Room, I was able to apply a AAA discount for 10%. It is better than nothing.

Happy discounting:goodvibes

I did call back to move my rooms to WL but the discount is only 5%~it is only 5% at Pop though too. I may check out BW or Beach just to price it. I can afford to upgrade a little but since we need 2 rooms (5 kids) I do want the discounts. Still crossing fingers for AP discounts...

Hi there lmillercrew!! I am one of the odd balls that truly enjoys raising a family in Toledo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter