June 2012 code watch?

Currently booked in a standard room at CSR 6/09-16 using spring room discount which ends on the 14th. Call to change the 15 to the new summer discount. Knew we would have to change original reservation to end on the 14th and book a separate night for the 15th. Asked if the two reservations could be linked. The CM said yes, but can't guarantee we wouldn't have to change rooms. Anyone have experience with doing this? Do you think we'll really have to switch rooms? Our savings is "only" $48. Is the possibility of having to move worth the savings? Not sure if I want to chance it for one night. Would appreciate any thoughts.

:sad1: I just saw the email with the special promotion and called. Turns out the CM told me I had a PIN attached to my name. She looked up both discounts for the Deluxe resorts and was only able to find availability under BWI water view $3020 (6/19-26 1A, 1c) and standard view $2268. Nothing available at YC/BC. She had GF but I didn't even ask for those rates lol. It was my last hope to stay at a Disney resort...I really didn't want to look at mods or value because I got $188.10 + tax and resort fees for Swan. I am excited to be trying out the Swan, but the Disney resorts are my first love :love:

I am excited to be trying out the Swan, but the Disney resorts are my first love :love:

I feel the SAME way :) It will be our first stay at the Dolphin in June. I'm a little nervous, but when I look at the space we're getting for the great price, it makes me feel better :goodvibes Two rooms at a deluxe (which would've given us similar space, slightly less actually) would've cost us almost twice as much :scared1:

Currently booked in a standard room at CSR 6/09-16 using spring room discount which ends on the 14th. Call to change the 15 to the new summer discount. Knew we would have to change original reservation to end on the 14th and book a separate night for the 15th. Asked if the two reservations could be linked. The CM said yes, but can't guarantee we wouldn't have to change rooms. Anyone have experience with doing this? Do you think we'll really have to switch rooms? Our savings is "only" $48. Is the possibility of having to move worth the savings? Not sure if I want to chance it for one night. Would appreciate any thoughts.

Honestly I would be shocked if that had you moved. They really do their best NOT to have that happen. I had same situation before and was linked with no problem. Just make sure reservations are linked and you tell front desk when you check in.

I've had my reservations linked many times and I've never had to move rooms. I always go down and check in for my new reservation before 9am and mention that I hope I don't have to move rooms. It should work out for you.

Last year two of my friends went to Disney in June and I know they both got free dinning...was that a pin code or was it released to the general public? Does anyone know when they released it last year? Any chance of it happening again this year? :goodvibes

The free dining code was a pin last year and this year. No general public code for FD. They sent out a lot of the pins around Jan. and Feb. of this year for free dining through June 30, but I believe it had to be booked by March 31. You could call and ask if you have any pin codes attached to your name.

Room prices this year for the end of June beginning of July are outrageously expensive. Waiting for pin code too. Dosn't look good.

In past years codes for the summer have been released as late as the first week of May, however, they do currently have a summer code (for 25% off,) so I don't know that they'll release another one.

I was able to use the 25% off code for my trip this year. I saved about $200. It's not a lot, but it's something.

Hey, does anyone know if cast members who have a discounted room can add the dining plan (paying for it of course) for June? Thanks

so disappointed annual passholder codes for end of june aren't out yet. When we called a few weeks ago, she said to be on the lookout at the end of april.....:worship:

I booked the up to 25% off that has been on the website for awhile, I called yesterday to check to see if I had any codes under my name before paying off the June trip and I had a couple, the one they applied dropped my GF CL reservation another $200!

Booked Sept trip BC CL with 30% (added tickets and DxDDP like I always do) but hoping to get the 40% pin we have gotten for sept every yr under our name..

Since 2005 I have faithfully gotten and used Pins.. Only one emailed, non mailed, I have to call in for every one of them..

What is the number to call to find out if you have a PIN? Just the main reservation line?

Yes :) Just ask them if you have any PIN codes attached to your name. :thumbsup2 We almost always book with them, and for the past 2-3 years the PIN codes have been WAY better than the public codes (for our dates, anyway.) Good Luck!! :goodvibes

For anyone holding out on last minute June PINS, they are out there. I received one this morning for the following,

Save 15% at Disney's Art of Animation Resort (openeing May 31, 2012)
Save 20% at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort and Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Save 25% at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort, and Disney's Port Orlean's Resort–Riverside
Save 30% at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort, Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard view only), Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort, and Disney's Old Key West Resort
May 24 through August 14, 2012

I received a very similar PIN in March for the same dates which I used to book my vacation. Only differences appear to be that Wilderness Lodge is no longer on the list and has been replaced with CR.

I received one as well. 35% off across the board, all resorts, except Club Level deluxe is 30%, expires 12/31/12. royal rooms at POR excluded.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter