June 2012 code watch?

Has there been a thread for this yet? If not, here it is!!!

Hoping for a code too! I just booked our vacation this morning. I was able to book the Art of Animation Resort in the Nemo Family Suites. So excited! :cool1:

Hoping for a code too! I just booked our vacation this morning. I was able to book the Art of Animation Resort in the Nemo Family Suites. So excited! :cool1:

Yay for your new reservation! :cool1: I hope the new resort is awesome! :wizard:

Count me in!

I am planning a trip June 2012 and hoping for good discounts!!!:wizard:

I will check AAA to see what the prices are for my dates. Thanks.

We have 10% for POFQ - moderate- for June 2012
saved about $260 for 10 nights :goodvibes

I will be booking our 7th stay (and 17th trip to WDW) at the Caribbean Beach Resort before the end of the week. With the latest Disney price increases, I sure hope that some special promotions come out for our travel dates.

We just booked a Nemo Suite at the new Animation Resort too. YEAH! :banana: I'm hoping for a code though:confused3. Do to DS rigorous course work we are now forced to only vacation in the summer which has priced us out of the deluxe :scared1: for next summer but having scored a room at the new resort makes it all better. Now "IF":goodvibes I get a pin code for my dates I may have a hard decision to make.:guilty: I'll keep you posted.:hug:

We just returned from our trip but the kids are already talking about going back. Okay, let's be honest - they were talking about going back before we ever left! We usually go every other year but they really want to go back next summer.

I've never received a pin. How do you get them?? We've made 6 trips to WDW, sign in to their website regularly, subscribe to the newsletter thingies. How do you know if you have a pin??

We've always stayed at POR but would like to stay some place different, just for a change. Anybody know how much the AAA discount is for deluxes?

How much was the room at the Art of Animation?? We are also going in June 2012 and we were wanting to book this hotel for our family but couldn't find any info about it!

Thanks!

Adding my name to this thread. Hoping to surprise family with a trip next June when all the kids get out of school. Since it will be 9 of us, hoping for free dining or a great discount!:thumbsup2

I am going bonkers to book another trip! Watching for a code for either May or June of next year, probably.

Are there ever 20% discounts through AAA?

To one of the PP I contacted my TA at AAA and she confirmed the new Disney rates for 2012:guilty: I confirmed that due to the June travel dates we will be doing either a mod or a value unless there was a pin code. :idea: She then told me that the new Art of Animation resort will be open then so we booked it. :woohoo: So long story short maybe check with a TA or contact Disney directly to get the rates for this resort. I hope you guys have a magical trip :goodvibes

Hoping to surprise my hubby for his 40th in beginning of June. He would love to stay at BC or YC, but we can only do it with a % off pin. (We are also going in Oct 2012 with a whole crew of family) I can't wait to see what June codes are coming out, not to mention October's :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter