Yea, Reddy... go do something crafty...
as I sit here getting ready to go read more of the threads on the boards! LOL

Noting where to start.

I'm on board with 49, and I re-finished the Kanas/Indiana trip

Reddy, quit reading and go scrap!!!

Yea, Reddy... go do something crafty...
as I sit here getting ready to go read more of the threads on the boards! LOL

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
remind me not to read here after having a glass of wine without eat much all day
ok back to inking edges (I did have to get up off the floor) I'm going to get the page LOs that divide the different DHS sections done tonight -- ooohhh hey I"m spelling right tonight, maybe I should have wine more often:lmao:

5 more pages done for me tonight!!! :cheer2: If I had known the difference the Cricut would make in my life, I would have gotten one long ago!!!!

Hawaii portion of the trip DONE! 58 pages plus divided page protecters = one FAT full book.

ok I got 20 done today
still need to glue down another 10 but they are cut & glued (unless I change my mind again)

editing - I got those other 10 pages done

Please add 15 pages for me this weekend. I did a baby book for a friends shower. It was actually 20 pages but no pictures and journaling yet so I adjusted the count to average out.

We've been without power the last couple of days - darn that Tropical Storm Debby - hope she hasn't ruined anyone's Disney vacations :sad2: I'm at my in-laws catching up on school work and other Internet activities.

I finished 13 more pages this past weekend and completed our Egypt books (2 volumes) :dance3: SO glad those books are done!! I'm ready to get started on our Christmas cruise, but with the storm and no power, I haven't gotten too far yet. Maybe this weekend . . .

OK I got Star Tours & RnRC done so that is 12 more pages
I'll post pics of RnRC on the blog in a few minutes - ST is using last years paper piecings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter