June 2012 Challenge: Let the summer bring many completed pages!! - total 818

2 for me last night!!! (for some reason I can't change font colors, so I can't make it stick out) Sorry :sad2:

Finally on board with 4 pages. Sorry I can't change font size or color this morning. Hope to get a few more done today.

Is it to late to sign up?
If not, my goal is 25 and I completed 19 so far.

I hope to get a couple more done today. I forgot how hard it is to scrap with baby's in the house. Why can't kids just sit there and be quiet for a couple hours while I scrap? :confused3 It's not like I'm doing this for me, it's all for them. ;)

Woot! Finally got out of the house to de-stress take a breather and did 37 :cool1:pages last night!!

PS its not letting me change color or sizes either. :confused3

I got 12 pages done today so that brings me up to 19, yay!

Becky

I got none done today - I"m going to have to get busy to keep the party smilie
oh well I won't get more done until tuesday

2 more pages tonight. Was doing great until I bent my blade for my silhouette using SCAL.

please add 14 pages..should bring me up to 34 for the month:woohoo: made my goal!!

updated to here.. Buffy will be taking over starting tomorrow.. keep the numbers going!

I got 20 pages done w/ PJ this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter