June 2012 Challenge: Let the summer bring many completed pages!! - total 818

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
So hard to believe it's June 1st!!

Here we go!!

Everyone is welcome!!

Y'all know the drill! Any page 6 x 6 or larger counts! Just post your totals, and I'll keep us updated! I'll also keep track of our goals and when we meet them (because we will!!) Please make your numbers large and colorful so I can see them!

I will update once or twice a week, and then Buffy will take over for me at the end of the month when we head out to Disney!!

I think our group goal should be 750 pages this month!!

So. . .on your mark, get set, bring on those completed pages!!!

Total Scrapped so far this month: 818

Players/Goals:

AR - finish cruise book
cluvsdisney - 20 pages
disney_akj - 50 pages
ImDMous - 20 pages
JJ&JHsmom - 10 pages
lynner - 45 pages
macca1111 - 30 pages
mantaz - 25 pages
mazdaUK - 10 pages
m2mrb - 30 pages
my sister's princess - 15 pages
nikkistevej - 20 pages
nutz4dizney - 25 pages
pjlla - 40 pages
poppins2000 - 50 pages
PN96: 25 pages
principessa: 20 pages
raenstoirm - keep current
reddy - 50 pages
scnrc00 - 25 pages
SIOH - 60 pages
tpaetz - 25 pages

Completed pages

AR ~ 79
BAMB ~ 49
cluvsdisney ~ 9
disney_akj ~ 41
ImDMous ~ 21
JandJ ~ 22
JJ&JH'sMom ~ 35
JLD ~ 54
LindaBabe ~ 58
LOVEMY3KIDDOS ~ 2
macca1111 ~ 24
mantaz ~ 1
mazdaUK ~ 4
m2mrb ~ 66
mbim ~ 1
my sister's princess ~ 14
nikkistevej ~ 15
nutz4dizney ~ 28
pjlla ~ 13
poppins2000 ~ 23
PN96 ~ 25
rlovew ~ 22
reddy ~ 168 :woohoo:
tpaetz ~ 44

Congrats Nan

OK put me down for 50 since I should be home most days - this should be easy to do - DH is working all week-end I should make a dent if I don't spend it inkscaping (liek today)

I did get 6 pages done earlier today (it was the LO challannge)

Put me down for 25 again! I am hoping to achieve that plus do more but we will see.

I'm in for 20 this month please. I got sooo close last month. I have two all day scrap parties this month and I just got all my cruise pictures printed so I should be able to just put my head down and go.

You beat me by 6 pages Nan. :goodvibes Way to go!! I think I will try my normal goal of 25 pages this month. Got all the preschool albums done last month and now back to my regularly scheduled scrapbooking! Good luck everyone!

Congrats Nan!

please put me down for 30 pages!

I will update tomorrow evening!!! We just a held our first grad party...next one up tomorrow...
Mantaz ~ I thought for sure you'd be back to get me this week.....

Ok, back to party prep!!! Have a great day!!!!

Hmm, I dont really have a page goal per say. I am 4 or 5 pages (or more likely layouts) away from having 2012 up to date, but dh's family reunion is tomorrow so that will add to that total to keep me up to date. I am 19 "topics" (probably layouts, but some events might be more than 2 pages) away from finishing 2011. I completely fell off the wagon for the 2009 and 2010 books, so they are on the list to be finished. :headache: Add in 2 Disney trip books that I havent started and my wedding album that I did about 5 pages for 2 years ago and I have more than enough to keep me busy all summer! :rotfl:

So my goal for June is to keep 2012 up-to-date and finish 2011. Might be a bit lofty, but I am up for the challenge! :yay:

I'm in, missed my goal last month, so I will try for 10pages again this month. Things should settle down after school gets out on the 15th.

Good morning!
My goal is to finish the cruise before we go on the next one!
I will have a lot of pages to count soon. Right now I am mostly kitting so that I can just grab and tape! We leave in 13 days and I am determined to have this done!

Go ahead and put me down for 50... I thought about doing more but since I'm still painting the master bed and bath and I'll be in AZ for a week visiting my brother and his family, I'll keep it at 50!

Becky

Ok- since I did none I think last month, I need to get on a roll. Please put me down for 20. I already did 2 last night. :goodvibes

I'm in again this month and my goal will be 40 pages!....................P

15to start, please.
I went back and put little bits where they neede to go yesterday and although thats done, I found a book on the cruise that I had kitted but hadnt finished!:scared1: I think I can still do this though. Everything is kitted now and now just to sit down and get to it!

10 to start please - maybe I'll actually do that many :rolleyes1 Stupid job making me work Fridays (OK I know I get home much earlier, but that doesn't mean I do any more:guilty:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter