June 2012 Challenge: Let the summer bring many completed pages!! - total 818

Please add 3 for me - hoping to have a good long time over the weekend....so probably will get nothing done!:rolleyes2

LOL This really does nothing for me...but I got a pathetic 2 pages done! It'll at least bring the goal for the thread within 19 now though.

21 pages in 4 days? We can do that!
please add another 5 for me please. I think this has me almost caught up.
The Baltic cruise will never end! DH says that we only took 1500 hundred on this cruise!:rotfl2:

You can add another 2 to my total. That brings my total up to 28. I can't believe I was able to get my goal plus some done with a new baby in the house.

Hope to get some more done by Saturday.

doing my part to make our goal!

please add 8 more pages!!!

and I only have 4 more groups of photos to scrap and I'm all current :woohoo:

I got ToT done so that is 6 more

working on Sing in the Rain (I'm wishing Nan would send the rain my way)

Did 1 more page this week. That will be it for me this month, as I am at swimming all weekend. This month I totally did NOT get much accomplished. I am so:eek: about this book for DMIL! I don't know HOW I will get it done in time!..............P

I finished my Sing in the Rain then did a Soccer Mickey (not sure if I"M going to use it as a M&G or part of Fantasmic - I"m leaning towards Fantasmic
anyways I got 12COLOR] more done

would it be safe to assume that I get to host next month??if so,could I go ahead and get the post up today - DH is off for the next 3 days so I can't say if I'll be on or not (most likely will be but can't say for sure)

I had only done a few more, then was embarrassed that I fell so short of my goal, so I have 10 pages to add to my total...I did some catching up today before our dance gig. First birthday's still going to pass before I get this wedding album done though, sigh.

Well, I got 4 more pages completed for a total of 23 for the month. Between painting the bedroom, various house projects and my trip to AZ I didn't meet my goal for the month. That's okay though, I'm sure I'll make up for it in July!

Becky

I got 1 lousy page done. I have been way too busy this past month and hope to have a better month for July.

I am so sorry to be SO late to report and to catch up...it has been an incredibly busy time for me!

I only got 9 pages done this whole month, so unlike me, June is usually a very productive month for me!

It seems that, ever since we brought the puppy home, when he is in the scrapbook room with me I am constantly running around keeping him out of trouble, or I am cuddling with him! They're puppies for such a short time, I guess I'm allowed!

Again, I apologize for my late report and my absence from the boards this month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter