July 2012 Challenge: Poppins2000 has the most pages!!

I've done 8 pages I'm not setting a goal this month - look at my ticker:cool1: :banana:

I want to see pics when you get back - thanks for adding to the total before going

where is a smilie with a camera??
getting this updated to here

John 40th Birthday Album 24 pages.

Banners:
Katelyn's First Communion 4 pages
Mark's Graduation 10 pages
Marshall's First Birthday 5 pages

Please add 43 pages for me!! :banana:

I completed another 7 pages over the weekend - that brings me up to 87 pages...

Becky

:cool1::):):cool1:
ya are getting them done
I got 12 done too :banana:
getting it updated to here then I have to go clean the kitchen:sad2::sad2::sad2:

I managed to squeeze in a bit of scrap time a few days ago, but that will probably be it until after August 4.

Please add 11 pages to my total.

OK I'm getting to here updated
I got 12 done myself :banana:
started printing pics to work on reg album instead of Disney

Congrats MommytoMrB for getting caught up

I know it's late in the month, but I'd like to join the challenge if possible. Our computer/scrapbook room is finally put back together so I can scrap!

My goal is 20 pages for the month.

I have completed 5 pages so far this month (this week actually).

My long term goal is to finish one year of scrapbooking by the time we leave on our next DL trip in October. I am so excited about the trip and this gives me a productive goal to work on while I'm waiting for the time to pass. And it will get me closer to caught up before I take another bundle of pictures :)

I know it's late in the month, but I'd like to join the challenge if possible. Our computer/scrapbook room is finally put back together so I can scrap!

My goal is 20 pages for the month.

I have completed 5 pages so far this month (this week actually).

My long term goal is to finish one year of scrapbooking by the time we leave on our next DL trip in October. I am so excited about the trip and this gives me a productive goal to work on while I'm waiting for the time to pass. And it will get me closer to caught up before I take another bundle of pictures :)

party::welcome:party:
glad you can join in the fun
I pre-scrap trips to keep me excited
feel free to post pics of your LOs either here or the photo thread - one of the stickes at the top of this section

Finished 7 pages yesterday, brings me up to 94 for the month...

Becky

party::welcome:party:
glad you can join in the fun
I pre-scrap trips to keep me excited
feel free to post pics of your LOs either here or the photo thread - one of the stickes at the top of this section

With trying to get caught up before I forget what the pictures even are my pages are nothing to brag about. Journaling is not my favorite thing but it's much worse when I can barely remember the event!

With trying to get caught up before I forget what the pictures even are my pages are nothing to brag about. Journaling is not my favorite thing but it's much worse when I can barely remember the event!

the swap here got me doing more sketches that seems to be helping my books alot

got to get the journeling done then my 6 pages for today is done
then to :laundy::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Bring my total to 13 pages!

For me that is amazing! If I keep this up I'll definately meet my goal this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter