July 2012 Challenge: Poppins2000 has the most pages!!

updating to here
I'm off for a week-end getaway so I'll update when I get back on Sunday
I got nothing scrapping done yesterday or today:eek:

Finished another 16 pages over the weekend - that brings me up to 110 for the month, yay!

Becky

4 more for me- making a 6X6 album for my boss for her granddaughters sweet sixteen. 6X6's count right?

I finished 13 more this weekend to bring my total to 26.

I have to go out and buy a new scrapbook for my DS8 because his is full!

alright everyone is doing great
I got 10 done yesterday
today we went back to hurricane habor & 6 flags so I got more pics to scrap

Finished 4 more pages for a total of 30 pages

Unfortunately that may be all for a while. My dad is having some health problems, nothing major hopefully, but I'll be spending time helping out there.

I didn't think that I would be getting in any more scrapping time this month, but I decided to bring along some stuff when I went up north and actually ended up finishing 23 digital pages that I had started a while ago! I printed them out and they look great! I also did one more traditional page, so please add24!! more pages to my total! I made my goal, whoo-hoo!

I didn't think that I would be getting in any more scrapping time this month, but I decided to bring along some stuff when I went up north and actually ended up finishing 23 digital pages that I had started a while ago! I printed them out and they look great! I also did one more traditional page, so please add24!! more pages to my total! I made my goal, whoo-hoo!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:
congrats on making your goal

13 more for me. I added them to my album thread if you are interested.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2940492

I'll head that way as soon as I get these posted

I got 5 done yesterday & finished that album - now to find a new album that I'm not using for Disney - may have to buy one :sad1:

please add 32 pages

they are for the MAW/Big Give swap, since I'm donating my set I won't be scrapping with them later on.

Please bring my total up to 41

Don't know if any of these count, but
I got 2 cards and 10 mousekeeper envelopes done.
I made 5 - 12x12 pages kits (everything on it except title & photos)
None of which was on my "to-do" list for this month. :woohoo:

I either have 5 or 6 pages to add. -

I'm not sure, as I haven't run across this problem before. I did a page for myself, and an identical one to give to a family member. Does it count as 1, since it's the same layout, or 2, since I did it twice?

Either way, I'm up to my goal and hoping to go over before the month ends! :goodvibes

I either have 5 or 6 pages to add. -

I'm not sure, as I haven't run across this problem before. I did a page for myself, and an identical one to give to a family member. Does it count as 1, since it's the same layout, or 2, since I did it twice?

Either way, I'm up to my goal and hoping to go over before the month ends! :goodvibes

EVERY page counts!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter