July 2012 Challenge: Poppins2000 has the most pages!!

Hi:wave2:
Could you please add me?
I dont know how many pages I will have this time but it wont be as many as last month!
My goals are to finish the birthday pages for my twin neices in Alaska. I am making them a page for each birthday. I decided to do that now and its a good thing they just celebrated their second. I need to make title pages and their first year. I decided to do this after I made their second year first!:lmao:

My other goal is to either get the other baby book done for my nephew or get the book done for my other nephew who is already 3 and Im just making him a fun book.

My big project this month is the Disneyland swap!

Thank you!

updated to here
I want to add a Harry paper piecing to one of those - maybe use the paper doll dress up cart for it since I haven't done HP stuff

otherwise I love them all - really like the top 5 one

Mandenz has a few harry potter paper piecings, but more the movie characters. I thought about making a owl that I found an svg for on another blog?? I don't know-the scrapbook stuff seems to be limited for Harry Potter.

Mandenz has a few harry potter paper piecings, but more the movie characters. I thought about making a owl that I found an svg for on another blog?? I don't know-the scrapbook stuff seems to be limited for Harry Potter.

Since we haven't been & aren't planning on going I haven't tried to make things for it - sounds like I should but I need to finish up the next set & get caught up again with mine

Please add 5 more for me today. We just need to journal the pages and the DC album is done!:cool1:

Got another 12 pages complete yesterday and Friday - brings me up to 53. I can't believe I've done that many...and I thought I might make it to 62 before vacation on the 27th if I was lucky. Didn't realize that the USN scrapbook was going to be so big though. DH saved everything and I have been inspired. Pays to be a pack rat at times :)

Since I'm feeling better I'll play :) My goal will be 50 pages. I completed 20 pages this weekend :)

24 pages done - Cruise albums DONE! I'll need a wheel barrow to carry them around.

OK I got it updated to here - anyone want to check to make sure I got it all right??

I shuttered myself in my craft room and completed our Christmas cruise album - YAY! 28 pages.

I don't have a goal number of pages for July, but I would like to complete my Philly Spring Break trip. I'm going to a crop Saturday, so hopefully I'll get pretty far into that book.

8pages done and ready to go to Alaska. The girls birthday and 2 extra pages are caught up!:cool1:
Maybe if I just did one page a day I can get the boys books done this month.
One can hope!

Reddy, my total for the month should be 15 pages, hope to get more done toward the end of the month.

Got another 13 more pages down between last night and today - brings me up to 70 so far...

Becky

OK I read a book instead of scrap :confused3
so I got nothing done
I also made me a new dress

so tomorrow I'm going to have to get some scrapping done
I think I got everyone updated so please check your numbers then I"ll readd

I only got 1 done and I have to finish this book while I can get it printed through ArtsCow for free so I need to get my butt in gear before my coupon expires!

Got another 10 pages done today - finished DH's USn Scrapbook - yay! Brings me up to 80 pages completed for the month so far...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter