July 2012 Challenge: Poppins2000 has the most pages!!

Reddy

Scrapbooker
So hard to believe it's July 1st!! can you believe that the year is half over??

Here we go!!

Everyone is welcome!!

Y'all know the drill! Any page 6 x 6 or larger counts! Just post your totals, and I'll keep us updated! I'll also keep track of our goals and when we meet them (because we will!!) Please make your numbers large and colorful so I can see them!

I think our group goal should be 750 pages this month!!

So. . .on your mark, get set, bring on those completed pages!!!

Total Scrapped so far this month: 877:cool1:

Players/Goals:
Arizon Rita - B-day pages & Baby book
BerneardandMissBianca - 31
Blmcdowell - 30
Cluvsdisney - 15
DisneyAKJ - 20
Dsnygirl - 10
ImDMous - 20
JJ&JHMom - 10
Laura&fam - 20
Lynner - 20
Mantaz - 25
Mazda - as many as possible before trip
Mommy2Mrb - finish photos
MySister's Princess - 20
Nikkistevej - 50
Nutz4Disney - 25
PollyannaMom - 10
Poppins2000 - 62
PrincessNancy96 - 50
Reddy(me) - 75
StitchisOurHero - 62
Tchk - finish 1990 album
Tpaetz - 40
WdwMickey - 50

On Board
AzRita - 10?
BerneardandMissBianca -4
Blmcdowell -3
Cluvsdisney - 2
DisneyAKJ - 50:thumbsup2
Dsnygirl - 2
ForeverAPrincess - 43:thumbsup2
ImDMous - 15
JJ&JHMom - 29
JandJ - 28
LindaBabe - 24
Laura&fam - 40:thumbsup2
Lynner - 38
Mantaz - 9
MazdaUK - 8
Mommy2Mrb - 54:thumbsup2
MySister's Princess - 12
Nikkistevej - 67:thumbsup2
Nutz4Disney - 52:thumbsup2
PollyannaMom - 14
Poppins2000 - 116:woohoo:
PrincessNancy96 - 3
Reddy(me) - 176
StitchisOurHero - 6
Tpaetz - 35
WDWMickey - 20

did I miss anyone??

Trying to get back into scrapping now that I'm off work for the summer. I'll shoot for a modest 10 pages to start.

I want to have a better month than last. Please put me down for a goal of 25 pages.

I'm in! My goal for this month is 62. After the whopping 0 I got done last month, I've got to get motivated! ;)

I going to say 25 pages.

Since I scrap in the attic with NO A/C :eek: that is a big number I'm going to try to hit. Wish me luck :thumbsup2 There might be a good side maybe I can lose a couple pounds sweating to death :rotfl2:

I'm back... and I'm in for 50 pages... I hope to do more but we have fair in 2.5 weeks so we'll be at the fair taking care of our animals...and if this heat continues that will be a full time job!!!!

not sure of how many pages....am almost all current with photos, just 4 or 5 groups of photos to scrap...so my goal is to finish what I have photos for!

Put me down for 20 again please. It's my birthday month and Comic-Con, so we'll be away from home a few weekends. I hope I can make it.

Ok, I am off and running - between yesterday and today I have completed 19 pages so far - yay!

Becky

I'm in, my goal for the month is 10 pages, hoping for more but we are away for part of the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter