July 2012 Challenge: Poppins2000 has the most pages!!

update to here - let me know if I missed anyone
lots of fun in the sun (& short rain) today
tomorrow is Dentist appt & boys last horseback riding until Sept - DH is still home so maybe I might get something done - working on inkscaping Toy Story Mania (knew I had a Mickey as Woody thing to copy & I found it:cool1:)

Can anyone play?

I have 5 trips to WDW from the early 90s to re-scrap. I originally made scrapbooks using those "magnetic" albums and took them apart several years ago (could be as many as 10! Eek!!!) when I learned what they do to pictures.

I am finally getting some time to work on these. I know I cannot finish all 5 trips this summer, but I would like to try for at least one finished book.

My scrapping style has changed a lot since I did these the first time. Some pictures I got rid of- they were so bad you could not really see what they were. Others I cropped for this round. All the pictures from the first trip in 1990 are ready to go. Now I will mat all of them, then do Creative Memories style Power Layouts. Then I will assemble the pages, add embellishments and journal. Kind of assembly line, but I like doing it this way and I really like how my books turn out when I do them this way.

So, if a newbie here (been reading the boards here for years for several months before our annual trip but never participated before) can join, my goals for July would be:

Finish matting all the pictures from 1990
Do the power layouts for all of 1990

Wishful goal:
Finish 1990 book

Teresa

Hello my scrappy friends!

I am really going to try to stay on track this month regardless of my little annual vacation up north and my new puppy!

Please put me down for 20 pages to complete this month.

And...please add 3 pages done so far this month!

Thanks!

Sharing my new little time-sucker here:
img_3335.jpg
[/IMG]

His name is Meeko and he is currently a VERY busy boy! I forgot what it's like to have a puppy around. He's 5 months old in this picture.

Completed another 9 pages yesterday- brings me to 28 so far :)

Becky

OK I got the One Man's Dream done so another 6 pages for me

Poppins you are doing great!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

updated to here

I'm on a roll and have a deadline to meet with DH's scrapbook- hahaha! Gotta another 13 pages done today which brings be up to 41.

Becky

Poppins you are on roll - keep going

I got reading threads again instead of scrapping - I need to stop doing that

updated to here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter