January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

I have updated the first post. We are over 1500 pages scrapped for the month- Great Job Scrappers!!!!
Rebecca

I went on a weekend scrapbooking trip this weekend. I had a great time friday night until I realized that I had forgot my high blood pressure pills. Not a real big deal because I could run to a local drug store and fill the script that I had gotten at the doctor's office on Friday morning, when I got up. So early in the morning, I got up, and left. Got to the drug store, filled the script and left. Took the pill before I left (the pill was a different size, shape and color, which I questioned, but was told it was the brand that they got at that store) and was on my way back to the retreat. As I started to drive, I felt a little funny, my husband called and told me that the drug store had called and that I need to return there at once. To make a long store short they gve me and anti-seizuire (not sure of spelling) medicine instead of my blood pressure meds. So I did not get much scrapping done because I was sick most of the day. I feel bad still today, but I will be ok.
Moral of the story, remember your own meds, check when you fill a script and always question your pills if they change colors, shape or size.
S :)

OMG, Shawna! How incredibly scary! Are you really feeling better now? I am amazed that you were able to get as many pages done as you did given your med issue. That's incredible. Great job!

At the close of scrapping tonight, my monthly total is 36!!!

I have been scrapping every night it seems, which has worked out great.

I go and grab stuff for my pages from the scrap room and bring it down so I can hang with the hubby and scrap too

I hope to get more done before the month is up.

Is it too late to join for the month? I have completed 21 pages in the past few days. Most of them have swap items, so I have been posting them on the swap challenge thread. I hope to finish at least 10 more this month.

I finished 2 more tonight for a total of 21 for the month. I still plan to complete 10 more to make my goal of 31. I would have finished more but I spent most of the day yesterday organizing (a very good thing that will help my future productivity) and most of today dealing with Girl Scout cookie sales.

Congrats to everyone on their accomplishments!!

Is it too late to join for the month? I have completed 21 pages in the past few days. Most of them have swap items, so I have been posting them on the swap challenge thread. I hope to finish at least 10 more this month.

It is never too late to join in. I will add you when I update this afternoon.

Rebecca

hiolycow! that's so scary about the meds screw up! Glad you're ok!!!!

2 more for meyesterday...but my total on the 1st page is wrong......I'm up to 98 for the month!!!!!:cutie: I thought I posted the other day...but now I can't find it!!!!:badpc:

Been trying to get pages put together to scrap on Friday with a friend. I think I have 30 pages completed altogether. With DH going away next weekend, I plan on ditching the kids and scrapping as much as I can. Hoping to get all of Feb's goal done over the weekend :)

That's really scary about the medical screw up, you trust those kinds of people so when it goes wrong it's really scary!

1 more for me, bumping me to 12 for the month.

I went on a weekend scrapbooking trip this weekend. I had a great time friday night until I realized that I had forgot my high blood pressure pills. Not a real big deal because I could run to a local drug store and fill the script that I had gotten at the doctor's office on Friday morning, when I got up. So early in the morning, I got up, and left. Got to the drug store, filled the script and left. Took the pill before I left (the pill was a different size, shape and color, which I questioned, but was told it was the brand that they got at that store) and was on my way back to the retreat. As I started to drive, I felt a little funny, my husband called and told me that the drug store had called and that I need to return there at once. To make a long store short they gve me and anti-seizuire (not sure of spelling) medicine instead of my blood pressure meds. So I did not get much scrapping done because I was sick most of the day. I feel bad still today, but I will be ok.
Moral of the story, remember your own meds, check when you fill a script and always question your pills if they change colors, shape or size.
S :)

I just read this! :scared1: I am so glad you are ok. How scary for you. :hug:

8 more for me! I thought I posted when I hit 31, but I guess I didn't. Either way, my new total is 35. Thanks!

Mickey Teacher - wow, I'm glad you are OK!

2 more for me. I only have pics for 2 more current pages, so I have no excuse not to attack MIL's :guilty: Oh, except for the swaps I'm signed up for of course :rolleyes:

I had some time to do odds and ends pages today, for a new total of 20 for the month:).

Man, mickeyteacher! What a weekend! Glad you are okay though! It will make me think everytime I pick ups scrips from now on!!!!

I have been in a scrapping funk, so I don't know if I will get anymore done before the end of the month.

I got 2 pages done tonight. They aren't my favorite- didn't turn out how they were supposed to.

2 more for me. I only have pics for 2 more current pages, so I have no excuse not to attack MIL's :guilty: Oh, except for the swaps I'm signed up for of course :rolleyes:

Wow -- seriously? I have about 2000 layouts left to do. That is probably on the conservative end!

I got 2 pages done tonight.

I'm at 14 for the month. And I think I've pretty much liked them all, which is a big deal for me ;)

I don't think I've posted any of my Oct Disney trip pages here yet. I need to get on that!

I've got really old pics of me and old boyfriends allin "bad" phto albums - doubt I'll do much with those, amybe do a "me" album one day :rolleyes: And I have my exotic business trips (St Petersburg, Rio) to scrap, but I need MIL's out of the way while she's strill around to identify people and places, IYSWIM.

Anyway, I did 2 more last night as while I was working someone asked me to do a scrapbook for a co-worker who's leaving. I have a spare 7x7 handy so i got that started with the pics of her that I had. I'm hoping some other pics will come in, otherwise I'll have to give her an empty book and a tape runner and show her how to use it :lmao: But for the moment I'm laying out some pages for her, so as it needs to be given to her on Thursday I'll be busy for a couple of nights

I am updated through here once again- updates are one page 1 again since I am back.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter