January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

3 more for me last night. Now I'm almost done will spring 06 soccer....I'd like to get up to May 2006 before the end of the month....although not sure if I can get any more done this week.....BUT I've got a weekend crop coming up in Feb:goodvibes

Finished my last page for the month. 31 for me!!! I doubt I will do anymore before the month is over. maybe pull some paper for my crop Friday, but that is it.

LOL, good job AWM!

I did 3 more between last night and this afternoon. My new total for the month is 23:).

I did SIX more this afternoon.
I'm posting them on scrappin' swap thread, because everything I am using is swapped items. :thumbsup2

Got four more done tonight..
I bought some embellies today so I had to do something

So I am at an even 40 for the month.
I wonder how many more I can do in the next couple days

2 more done tonight. At this rate I might beat my all time record!

I'm doing a book for a co-worker leaving tomorrow :-)eek:) but I don't know how to count the pages as most of them will be blank to add photos and journalling, but I've used all sorts of stencils and stuff. Should each page count for half?

I got 17 more done tonight yipee! :banana: I had to stop because I'm waiting to get pics from my sister from our Spring Break WDW 2006 trip when she was a cast member. I get to start more Disney pages! :banana: :banana: :banana: I :love: me the mouse!

I'm doing a book for a co-worker leaving tomorrow :-)eek:) but I don't know how to count the pages as most of them will be blank to add photos and journalling, but I've used all sorts of stencils and stuff. Should each page count for half?

Count them any way you want too count them. Just let me know.

Rebecca

We are over 1700 for the month- what can you get done in the last 2 days of the month? Can you move up another level, finish up an album that is almost done, preserve just one more memory? Have a great last couple of days and make some memories last!!!

Rebecca

I've just been given 2 A4 sheets of pics plus some others to print off, so once I'm done tonight I'll post.

I got five pages done last night. I am up to 30 for the month. I need just one more page to meet my goal for the month. Hopefully I'll have some time today!

Ok AWM stop already.. you are making me look bad! I haven't had a moment to myself this week to scrap... so, I'm gonna fold this load of laundry and try to get 2 pages done (they are ready to go) before the next load is dry.. wish me luck!

I completed one page Monday night and 4 last night for a total of 5. That added to my old total brings me up to 26 for the month. I have 7 pages laid out at home so I plan to make my goal by the end of the month.

Only 1 and half more days!

Ok AWM stop already.. you are making me look bad! I haven't had a moment to myself this week to scrap... so, I'm gonna fold this load of laundry and try to get 2 pages done (they are ready to go) before the next load is dry.. wish me luck!

:rotfl2:

They are only 8x8 of garden photos. It's not like there is a lot of journaling or thinking involved. Especially since I have all the embellishments I need from the swap stuff.

The next round will 12x12 and will involve more writing. :)

Got one more done tonight! So that puts me at 14 for the month. Woo hoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter