January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

Ok, I've got us updated in post 237! Welcome aboard, clairemolly!! Way to go, everyone! We're really getting 2008 off to a GREAT start!! :)

Ok, I just got in from my weekend retreat and I only got 140 pages done this weekend. I was a little disappointed but after the morning and the medication mix-up, I was lucky to be alive, so I will take it!
S :)

Ok, I just got in from my weekend retreat and I only got 140 pages done this weekend. I was a little disappointed but after the morning and the medication mix-up, I was lucky to be alive, so I will take it!

You know you can't say something like that and then not tell us the rest.

We will all be worried sick about you!!

I am glad to hear you are OK. But wow you still did a LOT of pages!

On the other hand... I had a crop yesterday so I can add 7 more pages to my count.

I will take the update that SIOH did and add on other numbers tonight when I get home from youth. I am still trying to catch up on emails and such right now.

Rebecca

I went on a weekend scrapbooking trip this weekend. I had a great time friday night until I realized that I had forgot my high blood pressure pills. Not a real big deal because I could run to a local drug store and fill the script that I had gotten at the doctor's office on Friday morning, when I got up. So early in the morning, I got up, and left. Got to the drug store, filled the script and left. Took the pill before I left (the pill was a different size, shape and color, which I questioned, but was told it was the brand that they got at that store) and was on my way back to the retreat. As I started to drive, I felt a little funny, my husband called and told me that the drug store had called and that I need to return there at once. To make a long store short they gve me and anti-seizuire (not sure of spelling) medicine instead of my blood pressure meds. So I did not get much scrapping done because I was sick most of the day. I feel bad still today, but I will be ok.
Moral of the story, remember your own meds, check when you fill a script and always question your pills if they change colors, shape or size.

I am glad to hear you are OK. But wow you still did a LOT of pages!

On the other hand... I had a crop yesterday so I can add 7 more pages to my count.

The only reason I got pages done was they where all layed out and becaused I had tons of swap items that are all over my pages. So, THANK YOU for all the your help this weekend!

Scary!:scared1: That happened once with DD and she ended up in the hospital getting an IV antibiotic. I'm glad you are recovering. :) Take it easy. :hug:

Good gravy MT.. did they give you the new script for free with that INCREDIBLE foul up... :( So glad to hear you are doing okay now... you poor thing..
:hug:

I went on a weekend scrapbooking trip this weekend. I had a great time friday night until I realized that I had forgot my high blood pressure pills. Not a real big deal because I could run to a local drug store and fill the script that I had gotten at the doctor's office on Friday morning, when I got up. So early in the morning, I got up, and left. Got to the drug store, filled the script and left. Took the pill before I left (the pill was a different size, shape and color, which I questioned, but was told it was the brand that they got at that store) and was on my way back to the retreat. As I started to drive, I felt a little funny, my husband called and told me that the drug store had called and that I need to return there at once. To make a long store short they gve me and anti-seizuire (not sure of spelling) medicine instead of my blood pressure meds. So I did not get much scrapping done because I was sick most of the day. I feel bad still today, but I will be ok.
Moral of the story, remember your own meds, check when you fill a script and always question your pills if they change colors, shape or size.

Oh my goodness!! I'm so glad to hear that you're ok!! That's so scary!

Ok, got 4 done at the Cricut swarm (crop) that I went to yesterday.

I am soo glad you are okay now!
How scary and to be away from home too. That would have compounded my stress level.

I did get 2 pages done today. Yeah me.

Mickeyteacher, so sorry that happened to you! I'm glad it wasn't more serious. :hug:

I got 36 pages done at my crop yesterday.

2007's album is almost done, just a few gaps to fill in, and 2008 is up to date so far. Now to dive into the travel photos.

Mickeyteacher I am so glad to hear that you are ok!

How scary!!

I am at 31 for now!

I am about to go work on more :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter