January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

I got none done last night - though I did pull some papers so I might do some once DH goes to work tomorrow afternoon (DS14's parents evening at school this evening, and he's got to choose his GCSE options so I'll be a Loooooong time!) BUT I do now have the pictures for my first pages of 2008 so there shouldn't be anything stopping me.

ON things other than scrap pages, we do stillcount mini albums and things like recipe cards for swaps don't we? :confused3 I hope so as there's a swap coming up:rotfl2:

I got another one done this morning. Woo hoo!!! So that puts me at 13 for the month.

6 more for me yesterday again:goodvibes I'm now up to the Doodlebops concert I took youngest dd to. :rolleyes: Think I'm going to need to do a little net-surfing to find an idea for that one!

It's only supposed to get to -3 for a HIGH today....I'm not going anywhere! It's me, the :laundy: and my scrappin stuff!

I finished 26 more pages this week - Yay!

Best of all, I finished our 2006 anniversary cruise album - woohoo! Now maybe I can concentrate on the 2007 book and our Vegas trip . . .

I'm glad the boards are up again, because I've been wanting to share that I got 39 pages done today! Woohoo! :woohoo: They were easy, lots from concerts from my second year of teaching, but it's exciting because when I get done with these it's another Disney trip - WDW from Spring Break 2006! I'm sorta getting caught up! :banana:

WOW! There's been some major scrapping going on! I'll get our page counts updated tonight!! Have a great Friday, everyone, and stay warm! :)

Mazda--yes, we still count mini-albums and recipe swap pages! I'm sorry--that wasn't what I was thinking of! So, count away, everyone! :thumbsup2

2 for me. I'm supposed to be having a girly night in :drinking: but I'm almost hoping they cancel so I can get some more scrapping done ;)

COLD this morning here in Florida - it isn't SUPPOSED to be 40!!!!

I counted wrong last week - it was 75 not 65, and I've done 30 more, for a total of 105 for the month. Doubt I'll get any more done. Home tomorrow :(

PS. mine shouldn't count for leader either, because they are only 1 single and 2 double page spreads repeated over and over, with no photos or journaling. I can sure talk up a storm when all I have to do is slap down mats, titles and border embellis ;-)

Got a few more done yesterday....

I'm up to 96 for the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 more to do....& I can hit 100!! wahoo I don't think I've ever hit 100 without going to a weekend crop!

I have 11 so far. Finally gotten my table cleaned off and some photos back from Walgreens. So now there is no excuses right?:rotfl:

I finally did that thingy with the 4 tags from the girl/biy swap (I know it had a name :confused3 ). I've benn looking at it for ages, so in the end I got some wallet sized pics for the inside and stamped the tags (lukcy there's just 4 of us :lmao: ) and on the little white pages in front I wrote what we like to do. If you haven't seen the thing this means nothing to you of course :lmao: Dh cleared up again so i've lot the tag - I think it was either SIOH,, B&MB or AWM who made it, or of course someone else:rolleyes: I'll try and firnt the pics to post a link

Finished some pages last night. 28 complete :) Only a few more to have my goal done. Hoping to get a few done this afternoon.

I did 18 pages over a crop last weekend. So I am up to 23 pages for the month. That is where it will all end I am sure.

Is it too late to join in? I am new to the boards and joined the 2008 challenge, but would like to do the monthly ones also.

So far I am at 21 for the month. Woohoo!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter