January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

I made a whole mini book tonight, so if those count, my total is 52!!!!!

ok - 7 more for me....I am done for the month! too much to do today!

I pretty much blew past my goal of 30 so I'm quite happy.

February should be a good month for me too....1 weekend crop & 1 friday crop.

I got 2 more pages completed yesterday. Now to see if I can get 1 more DPL done and I will have DD's pics done through mid May 2007. Can't believe how quickly I am catching up on her albums. I am going to have to order more pics this week before we leave for WDW!

OK I finished the book for the co-worker. Its 24 pages, but I've not really done any journalling and a couple of the pages still need photos (they're for her to put her leaving do pics on) but the'er all walpapered, matted and/or embellished in some way. I've already counted 2 (where I did a bit of journalling) so I reckon 16 is fair for the rest.

I got 2 more done last night so I'm up to 28. I have my last pages laid out at home. I just didn't get around to adhering everything last night but I will finish for sure this evening.

Yippee! I might actually make my page goal for the month!

well i got 17 more pages done in the last few days (along with some cards - embroidered a baby blanket and made a few valientine classroom decorations for DS's teacher.) I GUESS I HAVENT BEEN SLEEPING WELL!!!
so that puts me up to a total of 80 pages for the month!!!
Jennifer

I would have to agree that you aren't sleeping much!

:cheer2: Way to go on your totals everyone:cheer2:

I am updated- I will try a do an update in the morning and then finalize things tomorrow afternoonso everyone has time to post tonights totals. THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT MONTH- KEEP IT UP!!!!

Rebecca

I am flat out humiliated. I could type out some lame excuses about this being the busiest January in the history of our Fire Dept but thats just WEAK. I got NO PAGES DONE! I am so embarassed. I will do my utmost to improve in February.

Congrats to ALL those of you who did succeed in completing pages.:cheer2:

SQuid

I got 2 more done today so that is 26 total so far. I hope to do the last 5 tonight, I have a bunch of pages that only need titles.

I am flat out humiliated. I could type out some lame excuses about this being the busiest January in the history of our Fire Dept but thats just WEAK. I got NO PAGES DONE! I am so embarassed. I will do my utmost to improve in February.

Congrats to ALL those of you who did succeed in completing pages.:cheer2:

SQuid

I didn't do a single page from August 2007 to January of 2008. Don't worry about it!

One more tonight. I should have gone to the gym instead but I felt like scrapping. It's my least favorite page though so maybe that serves me well.

I am not getting anything done tonight so I am going to have to close out the month with 52.

Way to go everyone!!

Thank you Rebecca

I tried to make it to the next level, but the flu kept me from it! I have finished 21 pages for the month. When I got back from DL a week ago Tuesday, I brought an unwanted souvenir home. I was sick with the flu and a sinus infection for over a week. I am just now starting to function again. Hopefully I'll do better next month!

Great job everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter