It was July - ready to add to yearly thread?

Please add 59 more for me.

I only got 6 done on my mini-vacation. But everything was ready to go! So i spent my recovering time scrappin! up to November 2006. not so far behind now!

Please add 59 more for me.

I only got 6 done on my mini-vacation. But everything was ready to go! So i spent my recovering time scrappin! up to November 2006. not so far behind now!

That's awesome! Way to go. Updated to here.

I have done another 24 pages. I think I may be done for the month- I have to concentrate on swaps.

Rebecca

Updated to here. I will be in San Francisco for the weekend, but should have access to a computer. However, if you don't see me updating I'll be back on Tuesday. Have a productive weekend, I'll be taking more photos to put away!

7 more pages for me! Getting back into the groove...

My link is totally up to date now!

I got 1 page done this morning- the cover to a guest book for a funeral. I was afraid the family wouldn't have thought about getting one so I made onw up this morning and it turned out beautifully.

Rebecca

I'm on the board with a whopping THREE pages! It's the first in at least three months, so that's something.

Steph

Long crop this weekend. Got 29 pages done and finished December 2008 Mousefest trip. Almost caught up on the Disney trips! Now on to March 2009 trip...

Unexpected scrapping day for me today.....I did 14 pages! They were 8x8, and I'm not sure how those count, but 14 were done.

It was an album MIL wanted me to do for FIL's sister's 50th anniversary party. I didn't know she wanted it done, and she wanted to put it in the mail tomorrow. She asked me about 6:00 this evening. She seemed pleased with it, but it was hard for me. I didn't know most of the people, and it was an event I didn't go to.......but it's done.

I'm up to 18 this month. I'm hoping to get at least a couple more done before the end of the month, but we'll see...

My Total for July 106!

That includes - the blended trip album, a complete chipboard album (my dream garden), miscellaneous pages from page kits I found in a box (some dating back to 2002! The box is now empty!) and 4 - 2 page spreads for Dimples album, including this one of her closet.

P1270145-wflash-cropped-cop.gif

I am finally on board!! I went to a scrapbooking retreat this weekend and had spent the earlier part of the month getting everything together. I got 58 pages done! I highly recommend Crop a Doodle Do to all you midwesterners out there. Here is a link to their website. I had a fabulous time, and it is only 35 minutes from my house!

http://www.cropadoodledo.com/

Updated to here. I will be in San Francisco for the weekend, but should have access to a computer. However, if you don't see me updating I'll be back on Tuesday. Have a productive weekend, I'll be taking more photos to put away!

Have a blast! thats where i was last weekend!

I had to reply to this, I finished up November 2006 today!!!

Steph

Yeah us!!! It seems like so long ago.

I got another page completed before I left for vacation and one sitting on my table to be completed. So I got 2 for the month. Next month school starts for DD who will be in Kindergarten. That gives me a month to scrapbook before I have to go back to work too! So hopefully next month will turn out better for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter