It was July - ready to add to yearly thread?

9 more pages for me! 100 for the month! I reached my own personal goal!
Still not finished with the cruise scrapbook, but I am 100 pages closer...LOL!

My Total for July 106!
Woo!
Have a blast! thats where i was last weekend!
I did have a blast! I hadn't gotten to do the touristy things last time I was out (my friend's graduation), so this time I visited Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown and the Embarcadero. Way fun. I still have vacation brain tho, so it took me until now to remember to come and update. Let me know if I missed anything, it should be updated to here. Awesome job this month!

7 more pages for me! Getting back into the groove...

My link is totally up to date now!

9 more pages for me! 100 for the month! I reached my own personal goal!
Still not finished with the cruise scrapbook, but I am 100 pages closer...LOL!

Hey, I put you down for 100, but it looks like you may be at 107...do you want to double check for me?

Alright, get those last minute additions in, because the yearly thread is itching for July's tally. Also, check that first page tabulation - is yours correct? Updated to here.

I finished the month of July with 25 pages completed. :cool1: I'm so happy with that number, especially since they were all random pages - none for a specific album or project.

I'll wait for everyone else to trickle in, but I believe I can safely declare rlovew the winner for July. party: Congrats to everyone for a productive month!

Congrats Rebecca!!!
With school starting I can put some serious dents into my numbers in August!!!

I'm already pre-making pages for back to school!!!

Ok, off to get started on the day!!

Just one more for me. 6 total. I have a lot of catching up to do before our Sept trip, eek!

Congrats Rebecca!!! you're on fire girl!!

I will wait a few more days and add the totals to the annual thread. I also made some changes to the annual thread, I added the totals for each month from the last 2 years so we can see where we are at in the grand scheme of things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter