It was July - ready to add to yearly thread?

Posted too soon - 3 more for a total of 20!

I've got 3 so far.

Moving slowly because I am down to the last few pages in my Disney album and am left with the pages I have been putting off due to lack of inspiration.

You guys were productive when I wasn't paying attention! I guess I should stop hovering over the DIS more often. :rolleyes1 Updated to here, as long as the internet holds out.

I've done 8 :goodvibes If I stopped swapping I might get more done:rolleyes1 And one for Kicky

Finally on the board - 2 pages completed on Sunday.

I did 30 pages yesterday.

Rebecca

:faint: How is this possible?!?! Seriously! If I didn't sleep, and spent the entire 24 hours scrapping, I'd maybe get 5 or 6 done tops, and they'd have to be relatively simple. Am I just insanely anal about my pages or something? It takes me at least an hour to figure out where I want to place everything, and then I usually spend hours on cutting things out and what-not. And every page ends up involving at least one shopping trip. LOL This is why after years of scrapping, I've finished 2 books.

:faint: How is this possible?!?! Seriously! If I didn't sleep, and spent the entire 24 hours scrapping, I'd maybe get 5 or 6 done tops, and they'd have to be relatively simple. Am I just insanely anal about my pages or something? It takes me at least an hour to figure out where I want to place everything, and then I usually spend hours on cutting things out and what-not. And every page ends up involving at least one shopping trip. LOL This is why after years of scrapping, I've finished 2 books.

I do lots of swaps so I always have a ton of embellishments on hand to use at any given time. Here is how I kit my pages: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=29558134#post29558134

I don't agonize over any of the details and if I don't have something I want I either make it with my craftrobo pro or choose something else I have. I have found with kitting I can get about 6-8 pages done in about an hour, sometimes more and other times less.

Rebecca

I'm on the board with 18 pages.. I have finished all but 2 pages for the 4-H club scrapbook for this year.. the kids did the other 52 pages... yeah!

Please also add PrincessJ to the board with 8.. she completed her 4H scrapbook project the other day!

Thanks!

Please add 3 more for me (making my total to 11)

Officially half way through my sister's wedding scrapbook! Woo hoo!

3 more for me - like rebecca says, swaps are a real help to getting pages done quickly. (I would rarely put as much work into a page as I put into a set os swap pieces, so its all good!):goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter