It was July - ready to add to yearly thread?

Ok, I beat DH to the scrapbook/game room and actually got 1 page completed last night. Could have gotten more done but Burn Notice was excellent last night as usual!

Nice job - we're a little more than halfway through the month. Keep it up! Should be updated now, let me know if I've missed something.

ETA: I did 2 pages last night.

6 more pages for me! 78 so far this month! THis has been my best month ever!

Just finished 9 more pages. Almost done with May 2008 Disney 25th anniversary trip.

13 pages today!!
:yay:

I set my goal this morning...laid out all the pics and crossed my fingers I would get it all finished! :cool1:

I'm off to bed, so I'll take pics and add them to the photobucket link tomorrow..yay!!!

I thought I'd posted previously, but I guess it was in my dreams. :rotfl2:Anyway, I've completed 12 layouts so far this month.

Hi Macca1111. Could you update my total. I'm up to a big whooping 6 pages for the month. I need to get back into my groove.

I did another 18 pages today. I need to get a bit more done before the end of the month.

Rebecca

Hi Macca1111. Could you update my total. I'm up to a big whooping 6 pages for the month. I need to get back into my groove.

Sorry about that! I had you updated on paper but missed you on the computer. :surfweb: Should be all correct up to here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter