I'm.........

Quiet Monday, time to rest, Nancy?

We are in NJ on way to dinner, then pick up Gus. We had a very good weekend in Houston!

no quietness.....had to clean the whole house (usually do 1/2 on Sundays), do laundry and cook for DS

Glad you had a good weekend. I bet Gus is glad you are home.

Where did the time go Nancy? I only seems like a month......He is so cute! Thanks for sharing..

I am sure gus is so glad to see you Bobbi!

Where did the time go Nancy? I only seems like a month......He is so cute! Thanks for sharing..

I am sure gus is so glad to see you Bobbi!

And we are happy too! This kennel is great, since it opens for a window at 8:30 for those who did not make it by 6 when they close!

Hope you can fit in what you want, but do take care.

Have you ever been on a Viking river cruise? We are looking at one for next year

No, but we have the Grand Circle Cruise line brochure out, we are considering a European River Cruise. maybe something after our DCL Rome to Barcelona cruise in June. We have just begun to look. What countries most interest you?

Looking at the Grand European......mostly that is Germany, but also includes Austria, Netherlands and Hungary.
Dave is very interested in Bavaria

No, but we have the Grand Circle Cruise line brochure out, we are considering a European River Cruise. maybe something after our DCL Rome to Barcelona cruise in June. We have just begun to look. What countries most interest you?
....my girlfriend did that back during the beginning of July - they LOVED it!

I love all this talk of cruises and trips! A river cruise in Europe is actually the only cruise I might be interested in taking. I did a day-long train trip along the Rhine a long time ago and it was wonderful (the wine-tasting for each region we went through certainly helped!).

We're in the process of getting HOA approval for new windows for the house and hopefully then finally taking a four day trip through NE Utah's national parks. Then I will spend four days in PA with my Mom for her 89th birthday. I will be so glad to get through all these big house tasks and do a little travelling!

Have a great trip bobbi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter