I'm.........

Today's special was crab cakes, which we enjoyed with oysters Rockefeller!

We now live in a resort town, Fridays always see heavier traffic build up around here.

Good. We think we will go to a concert in a park tonight. Our lawyer is in the band, and he mentioned it to us. It is also the Coast Guard anniversary, so going there to a Sunset Parade is another option.

Thanks! We do not often go out in summer, it really is crowded around town!

Tom says it's too hot here to go out.:firefight

Oh well....I will ask in another 1/2 hour.

....my DS went to Ocean City, Md. with his gf and her family [they have a condo there]....he practically LIVED on crab cakes all week!

We used to do the same years ago; Marylanders and Ocean City, MD! We used to just pick up and go there without planning ahead. Those were the best trips!

DH's best friend has just moved to Centerville, MD (on the main route to the ocean) and invited us to fly out just to eat crabs with them this month! But we're saving our money for a couple little Colorado and Utah escapes this fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter