I'm.........

I'm cooking pasta. The meatballs and sausages have been cooking all day.

Our kitchen is about 70% arranged. Cousins came over this afternoon for a visit.

Thank you, it was the best Member Cruise ever! Home now, working on putting things in our new kitchen. My operation is on Wednesday, so limited time to get this organized. I will not be here much, well, until recuperation time!
...good luck with that and best wishes to get better quick!

Last edited:

I'm.......so excited.....I was just contacted by WDW's Customer Relations and the 4 passes that are set to expire 5 days before our arrival date are going to be adjusted and extended to October 31, the last day of our vacation!

good for you, Kim

I am excited out internet is finally running again....down for 8 hours. That is 4 times in the last month :mad:

I have to be at the hospital by 6 AM....foot operation. I am looking forward to the recovery, and feeling better.

Ohhh...Bobbi, I am sure you are going to feel so much better. I will keep you in my prayers...:hug:
Good luck, Bobbi. Hope your recovery is quick and you do feel so much better
Thank you.

2 1/2 years ago, my bilateral knee replacement made such a wonderful difference in my life. However so much walking has cause my foot deformities to worsen. I suppose it was inevitable this would happen.

Thank you.

2 1/2 years ago, my bilateral knee replacement made such a wonderful difference in my life. However so much walking has cause my foot deformities to worsen. I suppose it was inevitable this would happen.
You are going to be new woman.....:dance3:

Hope this fixes everything for you, Bobbi and you can enjoy all the trips again soon!!

I have to be at the hospital by 6 AM....foot operation. I am looking forward to the recovery, and feeling better.

Hopefully this time tomorrow it will all be just a distant memory. Those last few hours before my surgeries seemed to be the worst. But so worth it.

I'm.......so excited.....I was just contacted by WDW's Customer Relations and the 4 passes that are set to expire 5 days before our arrival date are going to be adjusted and extended to October 31, the last day of our vacation!

Yeah Kim! Disney came through again!

I am excited out internet is finally running again....down for 8 hours. That is 4 times in the last month :mad:[/QUOTE]

Not good! We occasionally have quick 'burps' in our internet; maybe part of the cable tv (DVR or whatever) goes down for a few minutes or the internet goes down for a few minutes but we have only lost both tv and internet once and it was for a few hours while they were replacing lines.

Thank you.

Good luck bobbi! It seems a big part of growing older is doctor's appointments and the best of whatever science offers! I look at my mother's generation and think despite all our health problems we have it better medically!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter