I'm.........

I'm home! We took quick trip to Disney. Wanted a last ride on Energy, bought the shirt. It says "extinct August 2017." Also, went on Great Movie Ride twice, also, to say goodbye!

I'm home! We took quick trip to Disney. Wanted a last ride on Energy, bought the shirt. It says "extinct August 2017." Also, went on Great Movie Ride twice, also, to say goodbye!

What fun! How long did you stay? Fly or drive?

We're waiting for my brother and sister-in-law to arrive from Key West. They are driving their motorhome to Vegas and are stopping by for a couple days to visit with us; don't know how much I will be able to get on the DIS until they leave but I rarely see him! He is the brother I basically grew up with (14 months younger) and withdrew from the family for a long time and my other 3 siblings are 11+ years younger than him. It's nice to develop an adult relationship with him!!!

We're waiting for my brother and sister-in-law to arrive from Key West. They are driving their motorhome to Vegas and are stopping by for a couple days to visit with us; don't know how much I will be able to get on the DIS until they leave but I rarely see him! He is the brother I basically grew up with (14 months younger) and withdrew from the family for a long time and my other 3 siblings are 11+ years younger than him. It's nice to develop an adult relationship with him!!!
Aww that is wonderful!! Have a good time with him. Miss you but family is important.

Yes, enjoy the visit

I am sitting in a cabin in Pinetop, AZ.....not sure what we're doing tomorrow. Seems to be nothing here really :rotfl:

Sounds a bit primitive Nancy! Hope you find something fun to do!

My brother and his wife left this morning after 5 days in the Springs. They stayed in their motorhome in a campground all but one night in our driveway. My brother is fine and it was an enjoyable visit mainly because they spent time each day by themselves giving us a break (o_O).

My brother is easy going and definitely nice to hang out with but his wife is a nut case. No meal she orders in restaurants is prepared properly and must be sent back. She talks non-stop about her son who is perfect and she clanks when she walks with her jangling jewelry (usually 7 or more gold necklaces and several bracelets). A leisurely drive up to 7,000 ft caused her to panic and have altitude sickness.

She drove DH crazy with her loud voice and non-stop talking. He appreciates me so much more after spending most of 5 days with her!

I am definitely relaxing and recuperating today.

I'm taking it easy the rest of the day.
Didn't feel much like working today but Saturdays are mandatory, but only 8 til 12. Usually hectic but today went very well. DUI class canceled but the 3 people who showed up for it were very nice about it and rescheduled for next week. Sometimes they get very angry and give us a hard time. Got the Defensive Driving Class started with no problems, went to bank, sent all necessary paperwork in and left. Yay!
Stopped by library and picked up a book I had on hold and a few more.
Comfy clothes on and going to watch some tv (aka maybe a nap).

Waiting for the grandkids to arrive to spend the weekend.
No relaxing with them here.....and not enough sleep with the baby still sleeping short hours.
going to be a sleep deprived Nana tomorrow. Hopefully they will get picked up before grumpy Nana arrives!

Waiting for the grandkids to arrive to spend the weekend.
No relaxing with them here.....and not enough sleep with the baby still sleeping short hours.
going to be a sleep deprived Nana tomorrow. Hopefully they will get picked up before grumpy Nana arrives!
Hope so, too!!

We're in Houston. Son Greg is 40 years old today!

IMG_3790.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter