~~~Holiday Disney pin sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Don't say Bambi, say "Flower." :rotfl:

Donna

:rotfl: I keep doing that. I corrected it....maybe someone has one.

Have you checked pinpics to see if you have something someone with a Flower will trade for?

pin12501
pin28770

This sweet little pin, along with two cadbury with pop rocks candy inside found its way to my house today from across the pond. The candy is long gone inside the recesses of my children. They did let me have the elf feet. :rotfl2:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Oh my, I just love DISers! They are the bestest, most thoughtful folks on this planet.

Thank you for making the holiday spirits a lot brighter today.
:cloud9:

There were TWO pins inside. I am so glad I checked the package before it was thrown away. I couldn't pick a favorite, they are both going to be saved. Thank you agan!!

Glad to hear you got a surprise package today, Ann :teeth:
DISers are the best!!
Happy Holidays.
I do hope you and the boys will be able to join us for the pin exchange in March ::yes::

Hopefully today for both of those.
I leave Friday for vacation.....limited computer access, so I really hope this is wrapped up by then ::yes::

Ok I have a question for you
I have Dh's Coworker bringing me a UK cadbury care pkg. home from Uk after Christmas so what should I request?
I love mint and milk chocolate. and carmel if with chocolate
I know I want to try a mint aero bar
what else?

Ok, when I lived in FL I was told that you guys have a different kind of milk in your chocolate... and wax is added?! Anyway, I think this is what causes the differences.

Ooh lucky you getting a care package. Well, if you like mint then I recommend asking for a Dairy Milk with Mint Chips bar. Those are yummy! Also you'll want a couple (at least!) of Dairy Milk with Caramel. Crunchie's a great and pretty different to anything you can get over there I think. And recently, after a lot of public pressure, Cadburys brought back a bar which is very popular but which the stopped making a few years ago.... it's called a Wispa and has little bubbles in *kinda* like an Aero but much smoother and jsut - yum! Hope that helps and have fun :) Oh, if you just want some mints ask for Trebor Xtra Strong Mints, those are lovely - but strong! lol.

Ann - great to see you got some pins and could join in too :)

Cya,
Gaspode

Fire14, I would also ask for a flake and a snowflake, I love those. BTW, I have just finished eating a mint aero!! You can get the mint aeros in a bar or in balls now.

Unfourtantly yes (paraffin wax). Though thoes of us who make chocolate ourselves find that you don't need the wax and it comes out fine. And if you want a glossy sheen to the chocolate, then just add a little butter.

and wax is added?!

Ok, when I lived in FL I was told that you guys have a different kind of milk in your chocolate... and wax is added?! Anyway, I think this is what causes the differences.

Ooh lucky you getting a care package. Well, if you like mint then I recommend asking for a Dairy Milk with Mint Chips bar. Those are yummy! Also you'll want a couple (at least!) of Dairy Milk with Caramel. Crunchie's a great and pretty different to anything you can get over there I think. And recently, after a lot of public pressure, Cadburys brought back a bar which is very popular but which the stopped making a few years ago.... it's called a Wispa and has little bubbles in *kinda* like an Aero but much smoother and jsut - yum! Hope that helps and have fun :) Oh, if you just want some mints ask for Trebor Xtra Strong Mints, those are lovely - but strong! lol.

Cya,
Gaspode

Fire14, I would also ask for a flake and a snowflake, I love those. BTW, I have just finished eating a mint aero!! You can get the mint aeros in a bar or in balls now.
Ok Thanks gals. It all started innocently Dh's Coworker brought back UK choc on last trip, so this time I get to place requests.

No news from either Jean or Michelle?? :(
Michelle's person is going to resend if it doesn't arrive by Sat.
Hope we hear good news for both before then ::yes::

Hopefully soon!!
The mail has slowed down a lot, so things are taking a bit longer.

???? :(
I leave tomorrow. I will try to check in when I can.
Michelle's person is remailing if not received by Sat.
Jean's person, hers was mailed a bit later, so she is probably giving it a bit more time.

Thanks, Heidi....getting to the airport is going to be the tricky part. We had a big storm....and since we don't get those often, it is a mess here. Our street is not plowed and our driveway is pretty bad.....we are just leaving really early and hoping for the best.

Merry Christmas!!

Hugs to our own Little Mermaid! She sent three great pins = a white rabbit one, a Mickey with a gift, and a DLRP - i will look for them on PinPics - Thanks so much!

:woohoo: Glad it arrived, Michelle.

Thank just leaves us waiting for Jean's to arrive, which should be soon....but the one for Michelle did take 16 days :eek:

Another day, another mail delivery.....hopefully one for Jesn ::yes::

I am headed to the airport this afternoon.
I will try to check in tomorrow. Our internet at the new house is supposed to be installed tomorrow. Of course, that still leaves me to borrow DD's computer or go to DS's house and use one of theirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter