~~~Holiday Disney pin sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

You'll have to come visit when we move down there :)

And FL in January sounds mighty good right now too ;) You need to go!!

Bringing this over

Okay here is the list of those still waiting:

sbpuckett (mailed 12-2...international)
JLitfin (mailed 12-6 0r 9 ...international)
fire14 (mailed 12-6 or 9....international AND mailed 12-8)
snowwhitesmom (mailed 12-2...international)
Gaspode (mailed 12-8...international)

I spent 45 minutes in outside in the cold waiting to collect two packages from the post office, my fingers are still numb!

Many thanks to Jill (Quasi123) for my two pins! And my chocolates! :lovestruc

-- http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=56467&sid=7442.1229101507

DSC00035.jpg

If anyone can find the second one on pinpics for me, that would be great! lol. I've been looking for ages!

Glad it arrived, Cheryl. Jill was getting concerned.
11 days this time :eek: Hope our other internationals are close behind!

I got the cool wash cloth, which my niece who is 2 and I love watching get bigger. And 3 lanyard wanted pins, which ironically I have!!! Thank you though I love love the paris wash cloth
Stacie

I got the cool wash cloth, which my niece who is 2 and I love watching get bigger. And 3 lanyard wanted pins, which ironically I have!!! Thank you though I love love the paris wash cloth
Stacie

Sorry about that, I did look on pinpics for the userID I was given but it did not say you had them in your collection. I hope you can trade them. I'm glad you like then DLRP washcloth though.

Well, it is always nice to have traders ::yes::

The list is getting shorter :yay:

Anyone else receive today?

nothing fri or sat for me :( I think Rudolph took him on a side trip.

I think your one from CA is taking the same kind of side trip that Donna's took going to FL....took 9 days! :eek:
The one coming from the UK will probably take a few more days...at least. These days, who know...I think the holiday rush is slowing them down.

Hopefully they won't be much longer.

Bringing this over

Okay here is the list of those still waiting:

sbpuckett (mailed 12-2...international)
JLitfin (mailed 12-6 0r 9 ...international)
snowwhitesmom (mailed 12-2...international)

Hurrah! On the way home I said to DH that I was hoping my final parcel would be here and it was!! From someone in CA I received:

pin52367

Limited edtion of 300 and just gorgeous! Oh I love this pin thank you!

pin50237

I love the glittery sparkles!

pin22727

This pin is so cute and detailed! I adore it.

Wonderful pins, thanks so much! Whoever you are... you sure spoiled me!

Gaspode

:yay: for another arrival......it arrived to you before the one the same person sent has arrived in OH :rolleyes:

Those are from Zoiebear, Melissa :)

Just 5 more to go.

Rudolph FINALLY got his tail to Ohio with my pins. I received both pkgs. today. I'll post picture shortly.

Thanks to Zoiebear and Gaspode. Gaspode how did you know I was craving UK chocolate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter