~~~Holiday Disney pin sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Now presenting my pins!!!

100_2093.jpg

aww...I can't see them, Juli. Too small. Can you post bigger or give pinpics numbers?

Trying again:
100_2094.jpg

100_2095.jpg

PP # are:
Cat 59027
Princess minnie 44595
Home on the range 33024
CM Happy holidays 27219
Dl it's a Small World 20759

Glad you like them Juli! Did you have that cat one yet? That darn Princess Minnie was the one I waited so long for from ebay but I think its cute and worth it in the end ;)

All the best,
Gaspode

PS... I knew you were craving UK chocolate because, well, everyone normally is ;) I know I am!!

Thanks, Juli. Cute pins ::yes::
I got that cat one in Nov. at WDW :) Love the Happy Holidays one.

Hope we hear of more arrivals....down to just 3 :yay:

Glad you like them Juli! Did you have that cat one yet? That darn Princess Minnie was the one I waited so long for from ebay but I think its cute and worth it in the end ;)

All the best,
Gaspode

PS... I knew you were craving UK chocolate because, well, everyone normally is ;) I know I am!!
I do but that's ok, I do like the minnie one myself. It may have been quicker to have ebay send it direct to me. And DH say's Chocolate was good. I am finally getting why everyone likes UK cadbury better than US Cadbury.

Oh that is a shame you already had that cat (not sure if it's Si or Am lol). Hopefully you can trade for one you need.

The minnie was from a UK seller so shouldn't really have taken that long. When I contacted them they said they had only jus tposted it - 5 days after I paid! *sigh*

::yes:: there is just no comparison between UK and US cadburys. Sorry, we've got the better stuff !

Oh that is a shame you already had that cat (not sure if it's Si or Am lol). Hopefully you can trade for one you need.

The minnie was from a UK seller so shouldn't really have taken that long. When I contacted them they said they had only jus tposted it - 5 days after I paid! *sigh*

::yes:: there is just no comparison between UK and US cadburys. Sorry, we've got the better stuff !

Ok I have a question for you
I have Dh's Coworker bringing me a UK cadbury care pkg. home from Uk after Christmas so what should I request?
I love mint and milk chocolate. and carmel if with chocolate
I know I want to try a mint aero bar
what else?

So what is the difference between UK and US Cadbury? :confused3 (I love the Fruit and Nut bar.) The World Market chain carries quite a bit too. But guess I figured they were all one and the same.

Bringing this over

Okay here is the list of those still waiting:

JLitfin (mailed 12-6 0r 9 ...international)
snowwhitesmom (mailed 12-2...international)

So what is the difference between UK and US Cadbury? :confused3 (I love the Fruit and Nut bar.) The World Market chain carries quite a bit too. But guess I figured they were all one and the same.
I just find UK chocolate to be creamer and have better flavor to it.

It does seem creamier.
I love :love: the Cabury Flake bars that I get at World Market...and England at WDW ;)
A bit pricy, but so yummy!

So I finally got another package in the mail today. this one was from England. I haven't been able to find the pins on pinpics yet thanks to more computer problems... but I received a very cute Mickey washcloth which my children took immediately. I also received a "Flower" pin from Bambi and neon Pooh... I have the Tink that matches Pooh so these were great pins - my boys are fighting over Flower:) I'll add links as soon as I find them. thanks a bunch!!

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=8897&sid=&act=tat

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=61509&sid=5495.1229481634&act=tao

So I finally got another package in the mail today. this one was from England. I haven't been able to find the pins on pinpics yet thanks to more computer problems... but I received a very cute Mickey washcloth which my children took immediately. I also received a "Flower" pin from Bambi and neon Pooh... I have the Tink that matches Pooh so these were great pins - my boys are fighting over Flower:) I'll add links as soon as I find them. thanks a bunch!!

Wow! You got a Flower pin! I searched everywhere at WDW in November trying to find Flower for my DGranddaughter (5) but Flower was not to be found.

Donna

I thought about you as soon as I read that, Donna.
Maybe one of our pin traders out there has a FLOWER (skunk from Bambi) ;) that they would be willing to part with ???

I hope, hope those last 2 arrive today ::yes::

I thought about you as soon as I read that, Donna.
Maybe one of our pin traders out there has a Bambi that they would be willing to part with ???

I hope, hope those last 2 arrive today ::yes::

Don't say Bambi, say "Flower." :rotfl:

Donna

I just sent Auriel Bambi, but I do have another. I don't have Flower sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter