~~~Holiday Disney pin sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are just going out. It will take me a bit. We ended up with 25 people and 46 exchanges :yay:

Please post here when you send out and when you received.

Mail date is 12-5 :santa:

Please pick your names up through the PMs so I can tell you got them.

Can't wait to hear!! :yay:

Mailed all 3 packages out this afternoon, and early enough that they will make finial pick-up.

:woohoo: our first mailing.

Mine are ready....but won't get to the PO until Monday.

All being well, mine should be in the mail Monday or Tuesday.:goodvibes

Mine are packed and ready to post after work on Monday.

:yay: Sounds like a few of us are mailing tomorrow :teeth:

Still one person to pick up names.

I ebayed for part of 1 exchange and other one will go out once I get some sleep monday.

Mailed all 3 packages out this afternoon, and early enough that they will make finial pick-up.

I received one of those packages today! I got a Bug's Life pin with Tuck and Roll (5660 on Pinpics). I also got Super Hero Pooh limited edition (55676 on Pinpics).

I tried to copy and paste the pictures but for some reason I'm not able to do that this time. Maybe because my computer is a hunk of junk. :confused3

Thank you, Heidi. :thumbsup2 Those are both pins that I didn't have and have never seen before.

Donna

Just waiting on a couple of pins from Ebay. Should be fine to mail by the final date.

Best Wishes,
Gaspode

I received a package from Luv2Roam yesterday - thank you so much!!!
Barbara sent me two Evil Queen pins, one of which I have been trying to get and thought I would have to wait until my next trip to WDW! I will go on pin pics now and try to find them.
Thanks again, Barbara - I have been home sick for a few days, and it really cheered me up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter