Grossest Thing You've Seen at the Parks

i saw a few things during my trip (7/7-7/14).

1) dh & i decided to ride the jiyi with figment ride, and as always, there wasn't much of a queue to speak of (maybe 5-6 people before us). Anyway, i look to my right (now, this wasn't way off to the side or hidden at all) and there was a woman changing her 3-4 year old's poopy diaper out in the open! :eek: I mean... He was standing up w/ absolutely nothing covering him from his shirt down. I might understand if it was an attraction w/ a tremendous wait and there were dark corners or something... Maybe... But anyway... It gets better. Even though there was a trash can less than 2 feet away, she folds up the diaper and leaves it on the floor! This wasn't a cultural thing, either... She appeared to be complete trailer trash (and i'm not prejudiced against people living in trailers.... I have several friends that live in them)... It was just so... Disgusting... And showed absolutely no class at all (let alone respect for the attraction or its other patrons). I mean... Sure, i'm not thrilled with what the ride has become, but geez... I wouldn't ever deem it worthy of that! :sad2:

2) we were either riding peter pan or buzz lightyear, i think... Or maybe splash... Anyway... It was an enclosed dark ride attraction... Right after we boarded our car (and left the boarding platform) i looked to the left of the car and there were 2 folded up, obviously already been used) diapers just laying on the "set" of the attraction... The person/people responsible must have just waited until they felt like they were out of sight of the cms on the "loading platforms" before they disposed of their child's diapers. Ew. What is wrong with some people? What's the big deal in walking 5-10 feet for a trash can or, better yet, walking to a bathroom to dispose of it? Gross, gross, gross.

1) i was on a ride and the exact thing happened to me

After reading this, I just want to inform everybody that Clorox currently has a coupon for 0.75 off any item........and both Kroger and Wal-Mart have the travel packs for less than a $1. And you can print 2 of them! Bleh!!!!!! LOL!!!

Because of this thread, I added Lysol/Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer to my list to pack for our trip. I will have both on me at ALL times.

OK, I have one that my husband witnessed.

We were at HS and while DH was taking a bio break he witnessed a little boy, maybe around 3, lean down to pick up his pants that he had dropped on the ground. The little boy proceeded to fall face first into the urinal bowl thing while it was still holding his pee. DH said his dad was in a stall and the kiddo ran out after it happened. Poor little guy.

We also witnessed a puke fest outside the gift shop at MS. The poor mother was trying to direct people around her kid's vomit until it could be cleaned up. She looked mortified and the kid looked like he wasn't done. I wonder if he went on Orange or Green?

Other than those two experiences we haven't seen anything super gross that we can remember. I consider us lucky.

This obviously needs to be bumped. You know, for the betterment of humanity....or something! :rotfl:

Sadly (or fortunately?!?) I have no stories of my own to relate!

ugh. I have a new gross tale to tell! In January, I went up to the China pavilion's restrooms.
I go into the restroom and the smell hits me..major fresh poop scent.
Mother in stall freaking out on her kid but laughing, "You didn't make it you have to go IN it" etc.
While I am busy, she takes her kid out of the bathroom.
I walk by her stall and there is a giant pile in front of the toilet.
Wow, we all have accidents, but, ummm, make an effort to deal with it?
Went out to find her sitting at a table guffawing about said incident, and saw a cm go in with cleaning implements.
I just cannot imagine not making an effort and leaving that for someone else!!!!:scared1:

Went to Walgreens today and bought individual hand sanitizers with clips, several packs of antibacterial wet wipes, and travel sized Lysol. Apparently they don't sell personal bubbles, so hopefully the items I did purchase will be enough. Thanks for the stories.

I guess everyone at WDW lately are clean, polite, well mannered and happy!

Yea, right! :rotfl2:

---Paul in Southern NJ

The cigarette-addict parents who embarrassingly smoke in their "zones". Sometimes they even have a cloud of smoke around them. I've had to clean up all sorts of body fluids and not-so-fluids of kids that weren't my own and I still am grossed out more by parents who smoke.

Why in the world did I just stay up for several hours three nights in a row to read this?! I've determined only the *classiest* people go to Disney World. lol

The grossest thing I've ever seen there would be this country couple (tight jeans, boots, and flannel shirts in both of them) walking in front of me, his hand in her (unbelievably tight) back pocket. Out of nowhere, he takes a wad of tobacco out of his mouth, plants a sloppy, wet kiss on his girlfriend, then puts the tobacco back in. Gag!

GagesMama said:
Why in the world did I just stay up for several hours three nights in a row to read this?! I've determined only the *classiest* people go to Disney World. lol

The grossest thing I've ever seen there would be this country couple (tight jeans, boots, and flannel shirts in both of them) walking in front of me, his hand in her (unbelievably tight) back pocket. Out of nowhere, he takes a wad of tobacco out of his mouth, plants a sloppy, wet kiss on his girlfriend, then puts the tobacco back in. Gag!

Ewe.....that's love right there lol

His hand might've been stuck in there. I hope I never get terrets syndrome, I need a filter SO bad.....would've said something like "Your hand stuck? I can help you pull it out!"

Went to Walgreens today and bought individual hand sanitizers with clips, several packs of antibacterial wet wipes, and travel sized Lysol. Apparently they don't sell personal bubbles, so hopefully the items I did purchase will be enough. Thanks for the stories.

I saw an umbrella on Anderson Cooper that the owner wears on their shoulders (similar to the look of football pads, but thinner straps that lay over the shoulders) I swear this umbrella is the closest thing I've ever seen to a personal "bubble". It's called nubrella.... You've gotta see it! Lol

I'm seriously considering buying one and wearing it around on non-raining days....bet I'd get photographed more than some characters! GREAT way to REALLY embarrass the teens!

Spent all day reading these at work and only got to page 53 before my shift ended... must finish reading when I get home... or on my phone in the parking lot... :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter