Grossest Thing You've Seen at the Parks

On our trip in 2009 we were watching Off Kilter and my son sat down. In something wet. And slimy. And then the smell set in. It was puke. I don't understand why people just don't get a CM and let them know so it can be cleaned up.

I have a few on our last trip in disney muppet 3d there was vomit on the floor and cm put down towels and invited people to go right up and sit on them I kid you not. My niece would tap on kids shoulders to let them know there was vomit under the towel lol.

In AKL there was a woman who got on the falls and came out soaking wet wearing all whit and no underwear. She then proceeds to take of her shirt and wring it out and then put it back on. She could have just been naked because you could see everything. It wasn't a pleasant sight.

In MK there was a woman running her hands in the water in mexico I just couldn't figure it out its not like its a real river just nasty.

I've seen too many plumbers cracks men please they still make suspenders if you need them.

But the worst for me byfar was this duck who runs around the park with no pants on jk

haha ..thats mean if they were making people sit on it good on for your niece telling them .. The women well that's just strange no underwear!
Radom fact here they banned Donald in finland because he doesn't wear pants!!

In Disneyland, a dead possum on the Autopia road as you head back in to line up. Roadkill in DL? not possible! Everyone was lining up on the little bridge you walk off on the ride and leaning over the rail to see it, the CMs got on a loudspeaker to tell people to keep walking...

When I was a kid in like '96 I think it was, we were riding to monorail on a hot and humid August afternoon...a little kid puked all over the floor in the cabin we were in I remember that being the WORST monorail ride ever we got off on the next stop along with pretty much everyone else and waited for another monorail to come....yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl2:

We saw a little kid once while in line for the Jungle Cruise and he was running his mouth along the bars, the parents wern't even paying attention. Antibiotic hand cleaner is a staple in our bag.

thats aweful

saw a guy put one finger on the side of his nose and blow out a giant chunk of snot onto the ground. Almost puked.

I was swimming in an All-star pool (can't remember which one). As I went underwater, I saw a DIAPER roll and bounce across the pool floor.
Uhhhh...:eek:

This is why I never use the swimming pools in any Disney parks. Nothing against the poor mortal who has to maintain them but people are just disgusting beyond words. In my neighborhood, parents still took their kids to the public pool when they were suffering from heat-related diarrhea. That should be illegal. I don't care what they whine. If THEY think it's okay to infect people at public pools, I should have the right to use their car seats and towels to wipe myself. They're doing the same thing anyway. And yes, there were PLENTY of kids who missed school when summer ended. A vast majority of reasons for absences were related to diseases they caught in the swimming pools. No surprise there! Some people are just absolutely sick, sick, SICK!

Waiting in line for the restrooms:

Woman came out of the stall, picked her teeth, fluffed her hair, THEN washed her hands....:sick:

WARNING: Extreme disgustingness ahead!

I was at US a couple of weeks ago, and went in the restroom near the entrance. In one of the stalls, someone obviously had a problem, and his problems ended up in a pile in front of the toilet, as well as all over it... I almost gagged.

WARNING: Extreme disgustingness ahead!

I was at US a couple of weeks ago, and went in the restroom near the entrance. In one of the stalls, someone obviously had a problem, and his problems ended up in a pile in front of the toilet, as well as all over it... I almost gagged.

You Win... you win... you win!!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

There was a woman at pop century in the kiddie pool. She was.....for lack of a better word...."washing" her crotch in the squirting fountains.

My husband and I didn't know if we should laugh or throw up!! Either way it was GROSS!!!
I have no words for this one. Just...nothing.

saw a guy put one finger on the side of his nose and blow out a giant chunk of snot onto the ground. Almost puked.

It's hard to make me gag, but this did it. Disgusting. :sick:

I guess I'm not very observant! I'm in La La Land at Disney!
Now I'm going to go to disney and watch for gross things happening! LOL!

...This is why I never use the swimming pools in any Disney parks...

I couldn't agree more. If people only realized all the germs that the pool chemicals don't clear from the water.

I also tend to avoid buffets, at Disney and at home. Then again on my last visit to the Main Street Bakery the kid in front of me ran his hand under the glass partition, touching every single item as he went down the line. He even took a little pinch now and then. Neither mom or the cast member behind the counter said a word. ( and did not remove the items, yuck!) When it was my turn I announced rater loudly that I would like one of the muffins left that the kid had not touched. :rotfl:

Speaking of puke, thankfully I had never seen puke in Disney, at least till this last December, and then for some reason I saw it at least once in ever park I went to. I guess some sort of bug was going around? :confused3

Sill, the grossest thing I ever saw at Disney was not puke on the sidewalk, but diaper changing ON the dinning table!!!

:rotfl2: This is a great thread, but I have to admit I only made it through about 2/3 of the posts. It's just so long! I hope this post acts as a bump so more people can experience this "entertainment" :lmao:

I either haven't witnessed anything really gross, or have just totally blocked it out. I have a feeling now I will notice everything!

The one thing I see all the time though, in WDW and elsewhere, is people who leave their tables FILTHY. I don't expect people to wipe down their tables with a clorox wipe when they're done, but have the decency to try your best at cleaning up the food explosion that apparently occurred at your table. At a busy QS restaurant where you sometimes only have 1 table to choose from, it's frustrating and gross to have to clean up someone else's mess before you can put your food down.

Also, a note on those automatic flushing toilets. Anyone else paranoid that they won't flush when you leave? If mine doesn't flush by the time I am ready to exit the stall, I always push the manual flush button. I don't trust that it will work when I leave!

And one last story that I just remembered, but not WDW related. When I was very young (5? 6?) I was food shopping with my mom and suddenly had to throw up. I told my mom and she frantically asked around for where the restroom was. Of course, it was upstairs in an employee area. We rushed up there and made it into the bathroom, only for me to lose it right in front of the stall. As gross as it is, I am completely empathetic to parents who have to deal with sick kids. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter