Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from a day trip to AK a couple of weeks ago. While standing in the standby line for EE, a family behind us with children I'll call "Biff" and "Muffy" (the only thing they needed were sweaters tied around their necks!) were proclaiming loudly that Fast Passes were a waste of time for such short rides. "I mean seriously, Mother, why would you waste a fast pass when the ride is only 2 minutes?" And you must hear them in your best Thurston Howell III impressions!!! :rotfl2: They didn't realize, apparently, that fast passes cut your WAIT time, not your RIDE time!

Probably the reactions to my parties photo on splash mountain :P
EDIT: Found the pic :D
All of my party are at the front of the boat, me being at the right ;) :D
my.php

Walking past the docks at the MK to the buses we hear the announcement to those on the boat, "Thanks for riding the General Joe Potter. . . no relation to Harry."

my.php

Hackett - This is too funny. I have had a bad day today and this made me smile. The little guy in the middle is priceless.:goodvibes

my.php

I like the guy in the very last row on the left! He looks like he's having his leg ripped off or something! :scared1:

Hackett - This is too funny. I have had a bad day today and this made me smile. The little guy in the middle is priceless.:goodvibes
Hehe, glad I could help. And the little guy in the middle - my cousin. Such a dare devil but always manages to get that face on every ride photo :rotfl:

ok, to preface this story you must understand that dh and i (both in our 20s) are at the mental age of about 10. so we head over to tsi because we have never been there before. we go through the caves and head to the fort, having a blast! we play with the toy guns, run around all that good stuff. then we see a door marked "Powder Room" and dh says "oooh! lets go in there!" we are both thinking "ammunition room". we run for the door, but as soon as he reaches for the handle, it clicks in my head what this room really is. i scream in what seems like slow motion "nooooooooooooo!!!" he stops with the door already half way open, looks at me with a mixture of horror and amusement, and we make a run for it!!! we laughed so hard! needless to say i now know where to go if i have to use the restroom on Tom Sawyer Island!

Thought of another -
We were just coming off soarin and I could just hear a kid around 15-16 say " wow, that ride was great. But it would be even better if like a golf ball did shoot out when that guy hit it " I do not understand some people :|

Alright... we have so many moments but the funniest one had to be on Haunted Mansion on our April '07 trip.

My mom and I are the kind of people who will occasionally stir things up if we feel a little crazy. So, we were going on the Haunted Mansion. As most of you will know, the CMs on this ride are very grim and never smile, no matter how hard you try to break them. So on that particular day, we went through the lineup, giving big, cheesy grins and waves and saying 'HI! WHAT'S YOUR NAME!!' as we went along. At the loading station, I said to the guy who was supervising, 'THANK YOU, AND HAVE A FANTASTIC AND MAGICAL DAY!' with a huge grin. As we were turned around in our carts, we were laughing at our craziness. All of a sudden, the CM hits the back of our cart, it shook and he yelled 'WHAT'S SO FUNNY' and I screamed so loud and jumped into the air. Needless to say, my mom has never let me forget that- and we'll think twice before stirring it up at HM again!:laughing:

I think the funniest thing I've ever heard came out of my husband's mouth. We were at one of the parks in April and it started to rain. I had the rain cover over the stroller and was putting a bag of something I purchased from the gift shop and my camera back on the hook underneath the cover. My DH announced, "you're such a good hooker". I looked at him in horror and we both started laughing. It certainly didn't sound like that in his head I'm sure. :rotfl:

I was at the Food and Wine Festival on Saturday and standing in line behind a couple waiting to be served. The woman was begging her boyfriend/fiance/husband to go on Spaceship Earth, that she really wanted to see it, etc. His reply? "I know you really want to go on it honey, I just need to be really drunk before I can ride that." :rotfl:

I think the funniest thing I've ever heard came out of my husband's mouth. We were at one of the parks in April and it started to rain. I had the rain cover over the stroller and was putting a bag of something I purchased from the gift shop and my camera back on the hook underneath the cover. My DH announced, "you're such a good hooker". I looked at him in horror and we both started laughing. It certainly didn't sound like that in his head I'm sure. :rotfl:

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: Sounds like something my DH would say. :goodvibes

i was over by RnR at HS with my cousin and DS6. We were waiting for my Dh to ride RnR. I asked my Ds what he wanted to do next. He asked if we could go to the Car Stunt show. Unfortunately, he pronounced it slightly wrong; and ended up asking to go and see the 'star **** show'. I was soooo embarrased, as i'm sure some nearby people heard him.

I guess my funniest thing I've heard was between my cousin and another guest at MK. We were standing by the famous Walt and Mickey statue after eatting a wonderful meal at Crystal Palace.

I was talking to my cousin when she suddenly had to belch. Instead of her belching in my face she turned around to let it out, not realizing another guest was standing right behind her. She belched right in her face.

We stoof there horrified till, the woman bursted out in laughter and gave my cousin a 10 rating on her belch. :rotfl:

I'm just glad the guest had a sense of humor about the situation.

My oldest ds (6 at the time), my dad (48 at the time), and me (28 at the time) went to Sci Fi to eat a late lunch. When we were being seated, my ds sat in the "front seat", so my dad and I sat in the back. Our server came over, all smiles, and said, "No messing around in the back seat now!" :scared:

UGH!

I got out and sat in the front with ds.

I posted this somewhere else but it fits here...

While waiting in line for Dumbo there was a couple behind me. The man looks at the woman, points to the castle and says "look you can see the Magic Kingdom from here."

the highlight of my trip, however, was when we got on Dumbo and we started going up and my DD looked at me with the biggest smile in the world on her face and said, "Mom this place really is magic!"

I knew right then we would be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter