Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were in Disneyland in Sept, and Curella DeVil was out in the first part of Main St. I really wanted to see her, but settled for taking a few pics of her from a short distance.

There was a man with his wife and daughter there, and the father was wearing black socks up to his mid shin with sandles, shorts, a hawaiian shirt and a fanny pack, complete with a goofy hat on. His daughter was wearing one of the princess dresses, but had a fake fur wrap thing on her shoulders.

He was getting his daughter to pose, when Cruella says to the little girl, "How many puppies did you have to kill to make that?" The little girl looks at her horrified and without missing a beat, Curella says, "Maybe you should kill a few more and make your father something decent to wear."

The little girl looks stunned, and the mother starts cracking up. Curella looks at her sympathetically. "Oh, Darling, it's so sad when they let themselves go."

BEST CURELLA EVER.

We were in Disneyland in Sept, and Curella DeVil was out in the first part of Main St. I really wanted to see her, but settled for taking a few pics of her from a short distance.

There was a man with his wife and daughter there, and the father was wearing black socks up to his mid shin with sandles, shorts, a hawaiian shirt and a fanny pack, complete with a goofy hat on. His daughter was wearing one of the princess dresses, but had a fake fur wrap thing on her shoulders.

He was getting his daughter to pose, when Cruella says to the little girl, "How many puppies did you have to kill to make that?" The little girl looks at her horrified and without missing a beat, Curella says, "Maybe you should kill a few more and make your father something decent to wear."

The little girl looks stunned, and the mother starts cracking up. Curella looks at her sympathetically. "Oh, Darling, it's so sad when they let themselves go."

BEST CURELLA EVER.

I love it!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My DDs were swimming at SAB and overheard this kid say 'Hey, Mom, did you know that when you swim the fat in your legs jiggles?' :rotfl2:

Woof....man that is hilarious. I almost fell out of my chair just thinking about this kid.

My DDs were swimming at SAB and overheard this kid say 'Hey, Mom, did you know that when you swim the fat in your legs jiggles?' :rotfl2:

Yesterday was my wife's birthday and she decided that she wanted to go to the San Angel Inn for dinner, so we drove down to Epcot after work. We were entering the park at about 7:00 and it was already dark because of the time change, but there was still a small but steady stream of people entering the park.

As the bag guard was checking my wife's purse a guy and his family were walking out of the park. The guy stopped and looked around kind of bewildered and turned to the guard and said "Why are all of these people entering the park at *night*?"

The guard was a bit surprised by the question, but said something like "Well... the park is open until 9 and maybe they want to see the show". The guy just shook his head and walked off with his family. Apparently they don't do Disney at night ;)

DH and I went to EPCOT on Sunday for the last day of the Food & Wine. The lady in front of me at the turnstile asks the CM "where's the hand gliding ride?" :confused3 CM looks totaly confused so she asks again, same question.
I can't let it go so I say to CM "She is looking for Soarin" OHHHHHH and then gives her directions. :rotfl: I don't know if she didn't hear her right or really didn't know she meant Soarin.

BEST CURELLA EVER.

OMG! :lmao:

:goodvibes Okay this board is hilarious and I had to subscribe. We are going on our first trip in April of '09:cheer2: Can NOT wait.
Anyway I have a story that is not Disney related but just had to share because it was too funny.
Tonight we were watching "Kung-Fu Panda" with our daughter-5 and son-4 in Dec.
Anyway my daughter has a little fever blister or canker sore under her top gum, when husband went to get dinner e was supposed to get tooth medicine and forgot. When he got home she asked him and of course he said he forgot. Well as we were watching this movie we are all laughing, ans she turns around looks at dad points and says in the MOST serious voice:
"Too bad I can't laugh because my teeth hurt":rotfl:
maybe you had to be there but I just loved it.

My DS4's conversation with Crush:

Crush: Hey little dude in the purple shell (referring to his LSU shirt) Where are you from?

DS: From the hotel of course!

I never know what he will say, he has no filter! He also told a little girl who was dressed as a beautiful peacock for MNSSHP, "What are you supposed to be, a hairball?" He was picked for everything at WDW, and he volunteers freely.

My DS4's conversation with Crush:

Crush: Hey little dude in the purple shell (referring to his LSU shirt) Where are you from?

DS: From the hotel of course!

I never know what he will say, he has no filter! He also told a little girl who was dressed as a beautiful peacock for MNSSHP, "What are you supposed to be, a hairball?" He was picked for everything at WDW, and he volunteers freely.

Just curious, do you remember Crush's response?

This is a Disney related conversation I had with my co-worker this morning, who went to Soap weekend at DHS on Saturday:

Her: "Oh, and then at night, all the characters were dancing! That one guy can really dance...what's his name again? FIlch?" "You know, he hangs around with that girl, Emo."

Me: "You mean Lilo and Stitch?"

Her: "Oh yea, I guess. He can really dance!"

:lmao:

Just curious, do you remember Crush's response?

Yes, Crush was pretty stumped. He just said "Aarrrighttt, little dude!" Then he went on to the next child. I forgot to put the question my son had for Crush: "Where is Cinderella's castle". Kinda stumped Crush too, He said "You tell me". My son answered "Walt Disney World". I think Crush was ready to move on after speaking to my son! :) But the moment was priceless.

Ok...mine didn't happen at DW. When my little sister was 3 or 4 she was playing in the living room and was very hyper. She jumped off the couch with 1 fist in the air and said "Open sesame....and beyond!!!!"

At AK, A little girl about 4 or 5 said in her best Veruka Voice (from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)"Daddy, I will NOT ever go into a tree again!"
and at rope drop at Epcot. We are following the crowd and when we are right outside the building a man goes up to a cast member and asks where Soarin is. To which the CM replies, "Just follow the other 5000 people you're all going to the same place!"
For the rest of the week when anyone ask where something was my DD replied" Just follow the other 5000 people, You're all going to the same place!"
Maggie (not Emily)

This is a Disney related conversation I had with my co-worker this morning, who went to Soap weekend at DHS on Saturday:

Her: "Oh, and then at night, all the characters were dancing! That one guy can really dance...what's his name again? FIlch?" "You know, he hangs around with that girl, Emo."

Me: "You mean Lilo and Stitch?"

Her: "Oh yea, I guess. He can really dance!"

:lmao:

:rotfl: Didn't you know? Emo and Filch are new characters in the parks meant to appeal to moody teenagers!:rotfl: . Love it!:lmao:

Ok, I finally have a few. We are down here now :-)

First was at the Florida Welcome center on our drive down here.

Young son to Mom. Hey mom, look Hawiian trees :-)

2) I am standing in the mens room hearing this conversation

Dad: Wash your hands
Son: But I didn't touch anything...
Dad: Uhhh, Yes you did, now go wash :eek:

3) My wife overhears a young child to her parents "Stop wasting my time" as they were on their way to the bathroom.:laughing:

I am sure there are more to come :-)

I was shipping something at World of Disney the other night to the U.K. A cast member proceeds to tell me "And of course, that is delivered via airplane." When I remarked that of course it would be, he added "We tell people now because so many people asked if their packages were going to be delivered by car."

Sometimes, people scare me...

I was shipping something at World of Disney the other night to the U.K. A cast member proceeds to tell me "And of course, that is delivered via airplane." When I remarked that of course it would be, he added "We tell people now because so many people asked if their packages were going to be delivered by car."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes we all have runways out side our houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter