Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were in line for BTMRR. There was a group that ended up next to us when the line stopped for a minute and I couldn't help but overhear this one guy. He was telling the rest of the group that after they finished, they had to go meet a couple people over in "Fairyland."

If that wasn't bad enough, he immediately corrected himself. "Fairytown."

:rotfl2:

:lmao:

LOL...watch out for Nordstrom, that could be a wild ride! :lmao:

That one and "Fairytown":rotfl: remind me of one that's not as good but still made me chuckle--we were waiting in line for Fantasmic and a man asked us "Is this the line for Fantasmo?" He knew that that didn't sound right so he corrected himself: "I guess I mean Fantasticmo..."

We were at DTD at the beginning of September and outside WoD where a couple of fairy godmothers from the BBB were sprinkling pixie dust into children's hair (and a few adults too).

A short while later we were browsing in WoD and I overheard someone say "are you ok?" and the reply from the friend was a very grumpy "I've got %#@%ing pixie dust in my eyes".

I had to walk away very fast as it just struck me as hilarious!

It never ceases to amaze me how people can go to WDW so uninformed.

We only leave abotu 3 hours away and my DD was going to WDW with a friend for her friends bday and I actually ended up asking the friends mom on about 3 seperate occasions (Thinking i might get a better answer).....Which park are you going to? But the answer was the same each time WALT DISNEY WORLD.

And later in the last conversation Her Dh told us they were goign back to WDW to do Halloween Horror Nights in October. (Which is in Universal)

:confused3 :confused3 :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We were on the Monorail, heading to Epcot and two teenage couples got on. They were talking about how "this Epcot place is mostly for adults". As we approached Epcot one of the girls said to the other three (now you have to imagine this exactly how it was said....with her snapping her gum and twirling her hair)..."so like, is everything inside that ball?"

well I have a few funny stories from august 08 :D
well my 5 year old cousin always suceeds to amuse me.
we wanted him to go on HM so we told him this ride had no name. Being dark he heard all the wolf noises and saw all the gravestones. After around 10 minutes of being in his fathers arms he piped up with a whine " this is the haunted mansion, isn't it daddy?" and everybody around us laughed :rotfl: it was pretty funny at the time
He was also queing for the tower of terror and when we were on, we were dropping and he turned around and said to me " so how did those people die " not even worrying about the drops. Well i found them amusing ;)

We were on the Monorail, heading to Epcot and two teenage couples got on. They were talking about how "this Epcot place is mostly for adults". As we approached Epcot one of the girls said to the other three (now you have to imagine this exactly how it was said....with her snapping her gum and twirling her hair)..."so like, is everything inside that ball?"
I heard much the same thing a year or so ago.

As our Monorail circled Future World, one teenage girl exclaimed, "Oh, I thought everything was all in that big ball!"

I'll admit, when I heard about EPCOT originally, and saw pictures and previews, I thought that there was supposed to be a prototype city/community inside the ball...

I half expected this to be posted already...just this evening we went over to the World Showcase, and went in to the Impressions de France movie. When the cast member gave a brief talk at the front of the theater, she ended (with a thick French accent - I had trouble understanding when she was speaking French and when she was speaking English) with something like, "Since this is a French theater, French kissing is allowed."

Our 8-year-old DD pipes up and says, "French what?" DW responds, "Never mind." Everyone around us starting giggling, and one woman behind DW taps her on the shoulder and says, "Do you want to leave now?"

I'm so glad I found this thread again! I needed a good laugh today! Bumping for more!

Last week we were finishing up our wine tastings at Epcot. We were thinking about where to have dinner and my sister said,

"How about if we go to sushi and eat some Polynesians?"

More wine, anyone?

I was sitting on a bech in Epcot last week watching a family studying the map carefully and remarking how crazy it was that Disney didn't think to put "Mission Impossible" on the map. How is anyone supposed to find it?

Two of my favorites:

- A woman approaching the Haunted Mansion with her family "Oh, let's go in the Wax Museum!"

- A woman on a cell phone by the pool at the Poly, in a very loud voice, "Just meet us in front of Pirates of Penzance"

that lady was probably my mom! My brother was in that opera and now thats what we catch her saying a lot! Even if not that is too funny to read that!

The other night my wife and I had just spent the day at the magic kingdom with my brother and his fiance. It was about 10:30 and we were dead tired so my wife an I were sittiing on a bench while we were waiting for the other two to finish shopping. Out of nowhere this 10 or 11 year boy comes up and draws his pirate sword, points it at my wife and says "en garde". She was rather tired and didn't really know what to say, so she just stared at him. He swiped his sword around a bit in front of her, then gritted his teeth and growled "You fight like my sister", then he turned away and yelled back over his shoulder in a very cheerful voice, "But that's a compliment"... and then he ran off.

The other night my wife and I had just spent the day at the magic kingdom with my brother and his fiance. It was about 10:30 and we were dead tired so my wife an I were sittiing on a bench while we were waiting for the other two to finish shopping. Out of nowhere this 10 or 11 year boy comes up and draws his pirate sword, points it at my wife and says "en garde". She was rather tired and didn't really know what to say, so she just stared at him. He swiped his sword around a bit in front of her, then gritted his teeth and growled "You fight like my sister", then he turned away and yelled back over his shoulder in a very cheerful voice, "But that's a compliment"... and then he ran off.

That is too cute!!!

We were at Disneyland yesterday. We were on the Disney Railroad, going for a relaxing trip around the park. At one stop there was a family getting on the train. A dad holding a baby, a boy about 2, and the mom. The dad took the kids and was getting on. The mom was folding up the stroller just inside the ride queue. So the Railroad conducter annouces that our next stop will be Tomorrowland. The little boy starts screaming, crying...

Finally he says "I dont want to go to tomorrow without Mommy".

It was so cute :)

This is a great thread and I've really enjoyed reading these posts-having humor keeps me going.
DH and I were there in early Sept. with our twin 4 year old grandbabies. The night that we did the Halloween party, I had promised our grandson that we would be gone before the fireworks started as he is petrified of the loud bangs and noises. DGD and I were waiting at our meeting point for DH and DGS but fireworks had already started as they were riding the race cars. Suddenly I see the two of them walking as fast as they can and I can tell he is really frightened. When we returned to our room, I asked him if he was a little scared. He looked at me and said, "No, Nana, I be BIG Scared".

Secondly, we took the ferry boat back to WL one afternoon, and got caught in a downpour and literally got soaked getting from the launch back to the lodge. The other day we had a small storm blow up here in Iowa, and they both said, "Is This Another Soaker".

We were eating lunch at the Crystal Palace and there was a young Asian couple at the table next to us. Tigger had already passed their table while the girl was at the buffet. When she returned and saw that Tigger was leaving the area, she called out "Tiger, Tiger" which I thought was hilarious. Even better, Tigger didn't hear her - or else he decided not to answer to the name "Tiger". ;) I'm still not sure whether it was a language issue and she just didn't know the correct way to pronounce Tigger, or if she didn't know the characters and thought we were eating with "Bear", "Pig", "Donkey", and "Tiger".

We were at DTD at the beginning of September and outside WoD where a couple of fairy godmothers from the BBB were sprinkling pixie dust into children's hair (and a few adults too).

A short while later we were browsing in WoD and I overheard someone say "are you ok?" and the reply from the friend was a very grumpy "I've got %#@%ing pixie dust in my eyes".

I had to walk away very fast as it just struck me as hilarious!

:rotfl:

IMO, one of the best lines on this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter