Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so this isn't a quote but its something happend that my family and i saw that was so funny.

Okay so in the living seas (i forget the name of the ride) but the nemo one where you sit in like a shell and it goes through the story kinda but anyways...

its really dark inside and there was no line at all and my family and i were in front of a family that had 2 grandparents in motor scooters and the kept running into the corners because they couldnt see them and the grandfather kept yelling at the grandmother who was in front to go faster so after the one turn she went faster and she completely didnt see the turn so she full on ran into the rail and the grandfather ran into her scooter...(they were completely fine and were not hurt at all) but it was so hard to keep from laughing so once we got on the ride we let it all out.

and we still keep laughing about that...someone usually brings it up at the dinner table.

We were watching Miyuki the lady in Japan making candy and this family walked up behind us. They stood there talking for a while trying to figure out what was going on. When they finally figured out that she was making animal candies, the little girl in their group asked the mother if she could get one. The mother said "No, it probably costs a lot of money." I turned around and told them it was free. The mother turned to the child and said "Nothing is free around here." and pulled her away. :confused3

We were watching Miyuki the lady in Japan making candy and this family walked up behind us. They stood there talking for a while trying to figure out what was going on. When they finally figured out that she was making animal candies, the little girl in their group asked the mother if she could get one. The mother said "No, it probably costs a lot of money." I turned around and told them it was free. The mother turned to the child and said "Nothing is free around here." and pulled her away. :confused3

She probably didn't want her to have candy, and was using price as an excuse.

We were walking past the geyser as it went off at WL and a woman asked her husband in the most serious voice "Do you think that's real?" We had to run away because we were laughing hysterically. Whenever we need a chuckle we use that line! :rotfl:

She probably didn't want her to have candy, and was using price as an excuse.
I don't doubt that the lady thought it cost $$. Just think of all the people that make comments about FP users buying their way to the front of the line. heck even with the info everywhere people will assume it cost money.

my brother when he was little (he just turned 25) called Mickey "Nino Nino Nino". No clue how he got that out of mickey.:confused3

Shopping yesterday at the mall they had a kiosk thing there from Disney selling Annual Passes. I was sitting on a bench nearby, relaxing. This mom and little boy of about 3 or 4 years old were walking in my direction and the little boy was clearly having a bad day. They turned the corner and he saw the Disney stand, and said: "I promise I will be good if you buy me Disneyland!"

It was great.

I don't doubt that the lady thought it cost $$. Just think of all the people that make comments about FP users buying their way to the front of the line. heck even with the info everywhere people will assume it cost money.

You are so right..........
As we were in WDW last week with my inlaws, mother and sister inlaw and my ister in law did ask as we go the first fast pass........" Now, how much does that cost? do you pay for each one you get?"

my brother when he was little (he just turned 25) called Mickey "Nino Nino Nino". No clue how he got that out of mickey.:confused3

That reminded me of when my DS was about 2. He would play with a little toy hammer and bang on things saying, "Dig-I, dig-I." DH and I couldn't figure it out. One day, I put on a Disney record that I had received as a child, and the 7 dwarves song came on, "I dig, I dig, I dig, in a mine the whole day through,"
and DS starts singing along, "Dig-I, dig-I". We figured out that he had seen it watching Snow White, and was acting it out. That's when we knew he was a genius.:idea:

several of my favorites came from one trip where I took it into my head that, when the CM's would ask "any questions?" before starting some of the rides that operate in that fashion, I would ask "What's the meaning of life?"

Star Tours: The CM momentarily struggled before replying, "To be one with the Force."

Tower of Terror: "Enjoy it while you can. *heheheheh*" (Same instance on ToT, the canny young woman sitting next to me replied, "42".)

Soarin' Over CA: Nothing, she just said "Any pertinent questions?"

Muppet*Vision 3D: "You're looking in the wrong place, bud-- have you SEEN the orchestra? They're PENGUINS!"

Maliboomer: "Hang on tight."

:lmao:

several of my favorites came from one trip where I took it into my head that, when the CM's would ask "any questions?" before starting some of the rides that operate in that fashion, I would ask "What's the meaning of life?"

Star Tours: The CM momentarily struggled before replying, "To be one with the Force."

Tower of Terror: "Enjoy it while you can. *heheheheh*" (Same instance on ToT, the canny young woman sitting next to me replied, "42".)

Soarin' Over CA: Nothing, she just said "Any pertinent questions?"

Muppet*Vision 3D: "You're looking in the wrong place, bud-- have you SEEN the orchestra? They're PENGUINS!"

Maliboomer: "Hang on tight."

:lmao: WDW Sept. '07! Counting down for the next trip!

WOW, ONLY 999 YEARS TO GO!!!!

During the Pocohontas portion of Fantasmic! this little girl was singing along and when they got to the part of "Savages, Savages," she was singing "Sandwiches, Sandwiches peanut butter jelly".

We had just finished watching Illuminations at Epcot and were making our way out of the park when DW asked DD7 her thoughtss on the show.
"It was okay," she replied, looking a little confused.
"What's wrong? said DW.
"Well, why do they call it Eliminations when no one gets eliminated?"
We just looked at each other and smiled.

We had just finished watching Illuminations at Epcot and were making our way out of the park when DW asked DD7 her thoughtss on the show.
"It was okay," she replied, looking a little confused.
"What's wrong? said DW.
"Well, why do they call it Eliminations when no one gets eliminated?"
We just looked at each other and smiled.

Now this one is FUNNY!! :rotfl2: Our little reality tv induced children!!!

On our 2005 trip, we arrived at WDW kind of late in the evening after 10:00PM and everyone was tired and you know how things just look different at night, landmarks and such. My younger brother who was driving made a wrong turn on the way to Wilderness Lodge, of course turning around wasn't an easy task and when we got going back the right direction my little 4 year old niece said to her Daddy "can you just pull over Daddy and let some one drive who knows where they are going"!! :rotfl2: :lmao: We all just busted a gut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter