February Scrapping Challange: JohnsonLovesDisney is Our Winner!!!!!

Another 8 for me. They were all pretty much done, just had to put a few finishing touches on them. Now to get the rest of DH's birthday present finished. (His birthday was the day before Thanksgiving. :rolleyes: )

Please add 2 more for me and since Ive been gone a couple of days let me see if I can get back into the habit!:goodvibes

I'm in with five pages. I went to my first crop today and it was so much fun. It took me about an hour a page. I am so sloooooow. :confused3 Oh well, it was fun and I plan to do it again soon.:goodvibes

2 for me - as I haven't scrapped since Sunday I needed to get sane :lmao:

Urghhhh! :headache: So tonight I decided I could no longer stand the smell in my scraproom. Our stupid cat keeps peeing on the rug in there (he's really old and senile, plus I think he's in kidney failure. DH just doesn't want to face the facts). So I pulled out the rug! DH kept saying I was nuts. He didn't smell anything. Well HA!! is all I can say. The back corner was all pee stained. GROSS!! So now the rug is out on the porch. My room smells much better :flower3: . But then I ran out of tape! :sad1: So I got half a LO done. Hopefully tomorrow I can find some time to stop somewhere and get more tape and finish this LO that I've been trying to finish but couldn't stand sitting in a stinky room. Sorry for the long winded vent. I'll post a whole number hopefully tomorrow.

Urghhhh! :headache: So tonight I decided I could no longer stand the smell in my scraproom. Our stupid cat keeps peeing on the rug in there (he's really old and senile, plus I think he's in kidney failure. DH just doesn't want to face the facts). So I pulled out the rug! DH kept saying I was nuts. He didn't smell anything. Well HA!! is all I can say. The back corner was all pee stained. GROSS!! So now the rug is out on the porch. My room smells much better :flower3: . But then I ran out of tape! :sad1: So I got half a LO done. Hopefully tomorrow I can find some time to stop somewhere and get more tape and finish this LO that I've been trying to finish but couldn't stand sitting in a stinky room. Sorry for the long winded vent. I'll post a whole number hopefully tomorrow.

Glad you found the cause and took care of it. I completely understand not being able to scrap with the smell.

Rebecca

Updated through here! One more week to finish out your goals for the month.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter