February Scrapping Challange: JohnsonLovesDisney is Our Winner!!!!!

I managed to complete 6 more pages today! I am on a roll! Too bad I am busy with a swim meet all weekend. I am at 46 for February.................P

I did 2 more tonight.:goodvibes I'm going to a Disney scrapbook class tomorrow at one of the local scrapbook stores- we are doing 2 layouts each for Toy Story and Monsters Inc.- perfect for my upcoming trip!!

Didn't get any done tonight. But I got my stuff organized to go to an all day crop tomorrow. I should be able to end the month with a bang!

A whopping one page for me tonight. But I did start some preliminary kitting for my all day crop next Saturday so I should be able to have some good numbers in March. Plus 365 will be updated as soon as my pictures come in.

Updated to here! AR- if you think you had already done 51 I might have the number wrong- I can make a mistake- it is easy to do when you are talling so many/ Let me know what you want me to put.

Rebecca

9 for me tonight! Plus, I've got a lot laid out/separated to start from there. And they were all in SIOLB's album!!! :banana: March is the month with Spring Break, so I'm hoping to get a good number done!!

I finished at 34 for the month. My goal was to be caught up with my goal of 365 for the year and I am two days ahead of schedule! I have a bunch of unfinished pages that I haven't counted yet and some that need the second page done which is not as detailed as the first page so hopefully I can do 30 for March (although we go to Disney for 5 days) so we will see!

I was annoyed that life kept me from doing anything this last half of the month, so I stayed up tonight to do 2 pages. Not caught up on the 365, but at least I got another week done.

I finished the month of February with 17 pages completed. I'm not complaining because that's more than I did last month. I'm a few weeks behind on my P365 layouts so hopefully March will be good to me and I'll get them done along with a bunch more.

I totally forgot to include my Project 365 pages! I'll just add them here so that they count to my yearly total.

So, in addition to the 46 regular pages I finished, I also finished 18 pages in my Project 365 book. So my total for February is 64!........................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter