February Scrapping Challange: JohnsonLovesDisney is Our Winner!!!!!

Please add another 5 for me. Its been an extremely lazy weekend and Ive done nothing but scrap and swaps!

Updated again- I was hoping to get a little done tonight but after our party this afternoon I am exhausted.

Rebecca

I did 10 tonight, when I was taking a break from homework.

I only got 1 page done all weekend. So much for my grand plans to scrap the wekend away! :rotfl:

Please Add 21 more for me. Yesterday didnt go as smoothly as last weekend. and today was spent running around.

I did get the paper for the MK Swaps.:thumbsup2

I've got 5 pages completed so far this month. :)

Yay - finally on the board for February with 15 pages completed this weekend!

Please add 2 more for me!

I finished 2 more pages today! :banana:

Got 2 more done yesterday. Sorry for nickle and diming this week. With alot going on Im afraid I might mess myself up.

Me again! I just finished my 2 page LO for today and I think Im going to stop there for today.
Thanks!

Ugh! I was on a roll last month, but not so much this month. Maybe this Sunday. Anyway, I finished 2 pages for the month so far. Better than none, right?

I did 15 last night - was going to finish the book but then I got distracted. Should be done in the next week or so tho. :thumbsup2

3 more today. Trying to get a little ahead this week as there will be no scrapping on Friday and Saturday due to Vegas!:cool1:

Updated again! Arizona Rita feel free to put pages down as you do them. I do that too! I might have 3 posts in one day if I sit down and complete pages at different times.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter